The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, You're new around here...? [P; Talcen and I]

2 posters

Go down

So, You're new around here...? [P; Talcen and I] Empty So, You're new around here...? [P; Talcen and I]

Post  auntslappy282 Fri 22 Jul 2011, 1:45 pm

So, You're new around here...? [P; Talcen and I] Aures5-1

Conrad sat in a pile of grass, just dozing off. The sun was already set, but the ground was still warm from the hot summer sun. he kept dozing off, and then waking back up, a hunger for blood. He sighed and then sat up, staring at the stars and the moon. He knew that his Jackalope friends would bring him some blood in due time. They had a way he would never question of getting blood. He looked around to make sure no one was around. He really just wanted to be alone. He sighed and then laid back down, only to get back up again.

His wings ached to fly somewhere else. He spread his tiny wings and lifted off into the air. He flew a little bit, before his stomach lurched and he fell to the ground. He really did need that blood didn't he? He frowned and began making his way around the field on his stubby legs and his wings. He smiled slightly as the familiar sky began to get clearer and clearer. He leaned against a rather large rock and flew up to sit on it and watched the clouds move.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

So, You're new around here...? [P; Talcen and I] Empty Re: So, You're new around here...? [P; Talcen and I]

Post  Talcen Fri 22 Jul 2011, 1:54 pm

So, You're new around here...? [P; Talcen and I] Aures5
Xaviar flittered abotu here and there searching for anyone at all to talk as he was lonely when he spotted another tiny bat perched atop a rock. "Oh?" He flittered over and landed with a not so graceful thud next to the other bat. "Hello! I'm Xaviar!" he chirruped rather loudly as he sniffed the bat. He smelled feintly of blood and in Xaviar's experience it ment one of a few things. Either he's just met a mass murderer or he's run into a vampire either way neither could do him much harm. Assuming the best he concluded that the being must be a vampire. "So you waiting for a meal?"
Talcen
Talcen

Rhunes : 182

Back to top Go down

So, You're new around here...? [P; Talcen and I] Empty Re: So, You're new around here...? [P; Talcen and I]

Post  auntslappy282 Fri 22 Jul 2011, 2:04 pm

Conrad promptly fell of the rock when the new bat came. He felt scared, and even more defensive when the bat apparently knew he was a vampire. Or... Maybe he was just trying to make conversation. Either way, he really didn't like this bat at all, and began to turn around. "Oh, I was just leaving to go get some berries. Yes. Uhm, yes, goodbye!" He said, starting to fly off, but quickly plummeted again. He sighed and then began to run towards a bush as fast as he could.

He started picking berries from the bush and eating them as fast as he could, but only ended up spitting them back up. He really didn't want this bat to know, and he was rather scared. He grabbed onto one of the branches and tried to stop from shaking. He looked around, and sniffed, hoping for the best.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Post  Talcen Fri 22 Jul 2011, 2:17 pm

Xaviar laughed and flitted over. "Why are you hiding? It doesn't matter what you eat. I'm not human so it's not like it matters. So are you waiting or something?" He sat next him and picked a berry and plopped it in his mouth. "I'm a death god so you're kind doesn't scare me. Oh and I'm retired so no need to fear. My reaping days are long past me. I just create potions and other oddds and ends." He plopped another berry in his mouth and procured a small bag from his mane. "I've got alchemical supplies and could summon you some medical grade bagged blood?" He smiled kindly and droped the bag onto the ground.
Talcen
Talcen

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Fri 22 Jul 2011, 2:35 pm

Conrad jumped when the other bat returned. He smiled weakly at him and slowly moved to the other branches farther away from him. When he heard the offer for the blood he bit his lower lip. "I don't drink blood. I eat berries and other things," He said with a stern face. He moved out of the bush and then started about the ground, really just wanting to get away from this bat. He seemed persistent though, which would ruin all of his plans. He moved through the grass, trying to stay concealed in the night.

auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Talcen Fri 22 Jul 2011, 2:48 pm

"You're strange for a vampire. I don't understand why you just won't eat. It's not shameful or anything. Most vampires are very nice." He flew over the bat and kept chattering away. "Anyway what's your name? I never caught it." He chittered as a bug flew by and quickly snapped it up. "Mmm very good. So well you might as get to know me silly bat."And if you really eat berries and other things why don't you eat?" He landed down in front of Conrad and sat in front of him.
Talcen
Talcen

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Fri 22 Jul 2011, 3:46 pm

He bit his lower lip. He really, Like REALLY, didn't like this guy. He looked around nervously. This silly bat wouldn't leave him alone! He wanted to try his hardest not to tell him any personal information, so he went ahead and answered the last question. "I-I'm not hungry. Thats why I didn't eat anything." He gulped. He knew far to well that vampires in the bat society were shunned. He hated that feeling, living in a high class burrow and all. He sighed. And then looked up at the sky. Hanna... Where are you? he thought to himself in slight distress.

auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Talcen Sat 23 Jul 2011, 2:57 am

"I don't get you really. Do you think I'll tell everyone about you or something? Seriously, I swear I won't. Don't you believe me?" Xaviar frowned slightly for a moment before seeming to bounce right back. "I can prove that I'm not a bat if that will convince you to not be so shy! Here watch!" Xaviar hurriedly squished a berry he had been carrying and used the juice to scribble runes on the ground. They glowed briefly and with a puff of smoke Xaviar grew into a very odd looking humanoid with long silver hair and red eyes. "See? Not human or bat. I'm a death god. Now do you believe me?" Smoke billowed up again and he rapidly turned back. "For some reason here aparently I'm ment to stay in this form but I like it atcually. It's nice and compact." He smiled cheerfully and opened his little bag and dumped out vials of various sizes and shapes. Some appeared far too large to fit in such a tiny bag. "I have food so stop being so silly! You're going to get ill if you don't eat something, anything." He shoved a vial with a dark red liquid towards him. "I swear I won't tell anyone. I just can't stand to see people go hungry!" He smiled as he chittered and flapped his wing about as if making hand gestures much like an overactive human.
Talcen
Talcen

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 10:03 am

Conrad continued to bite his lower lip. This bat seemed way to suspicious, but it was true, he was getting dizzy from the lack of blood. He looked at the vials of blood in front of him and inched slightly closer. He looked at the bat and then back down, starting to feel a little woozy. He reached slowly towards the vial and grabbed it, sniffed it slightly then opened it up and quickly drank the blood that was inside feeling slightly more satisfied then he did before. He looked around to make sure no one else saw. He sighed and then looked back at Xavier. "T-thanks. That'll do... So what are you even doing around here?" He said.

He felt slightly more comfortable around this bat now, but he didn't really want to give him his name. He sighed in slight relief and then looked around to see if Hanna was anywhere to be seen. He gave up, realizing it was a lost cause.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Talcen Sun 24 Jul 2011, 2:01 pm

"Well I guess you could say this is where I plan to retire and spend my time. Maybe teach alchemy to a few of the native people here. Just all around relax and take it easy. I think working for 5000 years is long enough, don't you?" He laughed light heartedly as he collected up the vials and put them back in the pouch. "So what is there to do around? What is there to see? I want to know everything about this place!" He chittered happily as he rolled around in the grass happily. He hadn't had company in so long and he was giddy. "You know I like you. You're nice and don't yell at me like everyone else."
Talcen
Talcen

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Wed 27 Jul 2011, 9:53 am

Conrad backed away slightly as the bat started to get giddy. He thought for a bit about what there really is to do around here. He, personally, couldn't think of anything to spectacular. He thought for a bit and then looked back down at the bat when he said he liked him. He shifted slightly, a little awkward. He looked around and then back at the bat. "Well I don't really know much of the things to do around here to be honest. Oh, and, uh thank you... I think?" He said with an awkward smile.

He felt a little off around this bat, for some reason. Was he... Flirting with him..? Possibly? He shook the thoughts from his mind, he knew that was silly thought to begin with. The thought still lurked in the back of his mind, though.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Talcen Mon 01 Aug 2011, 2:02 pm

Xaviar smiled and scooted closer to Conrad. "I'd like to be your friend. You're really great!" He chittered a bit and thought about what Conrad said. Well if there wasn't much to do around here then he'd just have to make stuff to do. He guessed that since the locals didn't do much that they'd be interested in his art. He also noticed that he really Conrad. He was sweet and didn't hate him. He was also kind of cute, you know for a bat anyway.
Talcen
Talcen

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Thu 04 Aug 2011, 5:29 am

Conrad scooted slightly farther away from Xavier, only because at this distance he was uncomfortable. This bat.... He really seemed like he wanted to be around him or something or just flirt. It was confusing, but I guess having another friend couldn't hurt him, especially one who wasn't scared off by him drinking blood and being a vampire over all. "Well, I'm Conrad... And whats your name? I think you told me already, but I forgot..." Conrad said, an awkward smile on his face. He looked over at Xavier. He seemed like a fairly nice bat. Though the whole thing about being really old and an alchemist seemed odd. He shrugged it off and then turned to look at the sky.

((Bluh, sorry for taking so long, my muse has been fickle lately.))
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Talcen Thu 04 Aug 2011, 1:10 pm

(It's alright. Mine is the same way.)
"It's Xaviar Smith and Conrad is a nice name. So what do you do here? As a profession I mean." Xaviar wondered why Conrad kept scooting further away from him, but just assumed he was shy. He chittered again for no aparent reason and smiled happily at Conrad. He wondered when the sun would come up and many other useless things. He also wondered if the bats here went on dates and such.
Talcen
Talcen

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Sat 06 Aug 2011, 12:48 pm

Conrad got a little excited at the ask of what he did for a profession. "Oh, I'm a free lance artist. I don't get as much money as I'd like, but I can still keep a living," He said, a smile on his face. He got lost in his thoughts. He loved his work and it was able to afford him a nice condo in the Town of Greystone, but he felt like being a vampire hindered him a large amount. He liked his place, don't get him wrong, but he really wanted to get more out of his work. He sighed and then watched the stars. How much time did he have before the sun rose? He would probably need to leave if it came up soon.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Talcen Wed 24 Aug 2011, 11:48 am

"That's really interesting Conrad. I'm very interested in art as I have to be able to document the result of my experiments well, without taking pictures. I would love to see your art sometime." He smiled sincerely at Conrad and then noticed the sky as well. "We best be getting back or we won't make it back in time befroe the sun rises. We going to your place?"
Talcen
Talcen

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Sun 28 Aug 2011, 7:36 am

Conrand smiled at Xavier, a warm expression forming on his face. He listened to him and then looked at the sky. It was going to get light, and that would cause a problem. When he mentioned something about going to his place, he froze slightly. It was a little odd, and it seemed slightly off to him, but maybe it wouldn't be to bad? He nodded slightly. "Sure t-that works..," He said, stretching his wings so he could take off towards his little cave which wasn't to far from here. He flew up into the sky that was beginning to get lighter, and then started to head towards his cave.

(sorry this took so long. :c)
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Talcen Thu 27 Oct 2011, 2:13 am

((I am so sorry that it took me so long to reply...I kind of forgot about this. : / ))

Xaviar flitted after Conrad happily and soon spotted the cave. "It looks nice Conrad!" He flew inside and landed lightly on the floor and looked about. He was odd in that he much perfered the ground to the ceiling but he was used to being a humaniod. He chittered at Conrad and smiled again. He really liked this bat for some reason or another.
Talcen
Talcen

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Sun 30 Oct 2011, 11:55 am

((Oh your fine. ^^))

Conrad followed Xavier the rest of the way into his cave. The walls were lined with assorted pictures. There were some with Jackalopes and some with Aures. They're were no self portraits for Conrad could not see his own reflection. He blushed slightly at Xavier. He was a rather interesting Aures. He looked around for a blank canvas but saw none. He sighed slightly. He wanted to paint something, but he didn't have the canvas. He turned to Xavier. "So? W-What do you think?" He said sheepishly.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down