The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dove x Amora [Jobie/Amanda784] (done)

2 posters

Go down

Dove x Amora [Jobie/Amanda784] (done) Empty Dove x Amora [Jobie/Amanda784] (done)

Post  Jobie Fri 23 Mar 2012, 9:34 am

Dove x Amora [Jobie/Amanda784] (done) Bredzola3
((Using Amanda784's Passion Pastry and Fertility Tea))

It was a nice day to be outside, that was for sure. But Dove missed her friend the auler walking along beside her. Phoebe had insisted Dove leave her be and go out and do something, but what was there to do? The white and green jackalope hopped along one of many forest paths on her way to no where in particular. She hoped something exciting would happen soon, something that would take her mind off her loneliness.

The sky was a clear blue color with few white puffy clouds. And the sun was warm, beating down on the jackalope's fur as she hopped along. There were birds singing in the trees and various other forest sounds found their way to her ears. But Dove wanted real company, was that a hard request?

Last edited by Jobie on Sun 25 Mar 2012, 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Jobie
Jobie

Rhunes : 150

Back to top Go down

Dove x Amora [Jobie/Amanda784] (done) Empty Re: Dove x Amora [Jobie/Amanda784] (done)

Post  amanda784 Fri 23 Mar 2012, 9:37 am

Amora had been disapointed all week. Yet another break-up. Why were guys such a pain in the neck? She was ready to have some fun. Something that would bring her out of the gloom.
Amora took a deep breath of the fresh air. The smell of her favorite flower, lilacs, filled her nostrils. Where was it this path went anyway? It didn't matter. It was a beautiful day and Amora was going to enjoy all of it.

amanda784

Rhunes : 450

Back to top Go down

Dove x Amora [Jobie/Amanda784] (done) Empty Re: Dove x Amora [Jobie/Amanda784] (done)

Post  Jobie Fri 23 Mar 2012, 9:44 am

As Dove hopped along, she noticed another jackalope up ahead, coming in from the other direction. Her ears perked up, wondering who it could be. She sped up a bit, hoping that this new face would be a cause of some kind of entertainment or company. "Hello," she called out cheerily as she neared. "I'm Dove, who are you?" Her ears twitched, and her eyes took in the appearance while her nose took in the others' scent. This newcomer was female, and she seemed as down as Dove herself felt. Maybe they could cheer each other up?
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  amanda784 Fri 23 Mar 2012, 9:48 am

((OOC:)) Forgot to post my lovely Amora. (thanks for reminding me xD) Dove x Amora [Jobie/Amanda784] (done) Custom24

Amora jumped at the newcomer's voice. "I'm Amora," she replied. Amora was happy to find someone else on this trail. She felt so very lonely. "Are you traveling alone?" asked Amora, hoping to travel together. She looked up to meet eyes with Dove.

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Fri 23 Mar 2012, 9:52 am

"Nice to meet you," she said happily. At the mention of traveling alone, Dove shook her head sadly. "Yes, very much alone," Dove said with a sad smile. She looked up at the other, catching her eyes. Amora had sad, blue eyes it seemed. What was up with all the sadness on this beautiful day? "Are you? Would you like to travel together?" The questions popped out of her mouth before she could stop them, and she blushed lightly.

((You're welcome. Happy))
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  amanda784 Fri 23 Mar 2012, 9:56 am

Amora noticed that beautiful darkness in Dove's eyes. "Really?" asked Amora. Blushing, Amora added,"I mean, I'd love to travel together. It's such a lonely day. It's so beautiful out, but what's the good to enjoy it alone." Amora blushed deeply, "I'm rambling, aren't I?"

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Fri 23 Mar 2012, 10:00 am

Dove smiled, quite enjoying the others company already. The blush appearing on Amora's cheeks was kind of cute, but Dove didn't say anything. "Yes, but it's alright," she said with a short laugh. "You're right, you know. It is such a beautiful day, and it's a great day to find new friends," she added. She was glad the other agreed to travel with her. It would be so much more less lonely.
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  amanda784 Fri 23 Mar 2012, 10:03 am

Friend, the word travelled through Amora's mind slowly. Yes, it was so very nice to have a friend. Unfortunately, she knew so very little about this new friend. "I'm afraid that I know nothing more than your name," said Amora. "Why don't you tell me a little about yourself?" That last sentance made Amora feel like she was prying and she let her gaze fall to the ground.

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Fri 23 Mar 2012, 10:08 am

Dove smiled warmly at the other. "Of course," she said. "As long as you tell me about yourself as well," she added with a playful wink. "Well, I'm from a litter of five kits. I'm one of the middle ones, or course. I like to do my best always," she said. "I'm also very fond of the night sky, and I help my friend the aelur, Phoebe, to study them. It's quite nice really," she finished with a small smile. There really wasn't much else to say about herself. Unless she spoke of her siblings, but she doubted Amora wanted to hear about them. "What about you?"
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  amanda784 Fri 23 Mar 2012, 10:12 am

"Well," started Amora, "I don't know my mother, nor father. I am an orphan. However, I still have a lot of family. I still visit the orphanage often to see them. I enjoy flowers, especially lilacs. I love gardening, but only if it's flowers." Amora suddenly felt very self conscious about her likes.

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Fri 23 Mar 2012, 10:17 am

"An orphan, huh? Were you ever adopted?" Being an orphan was a sad thought to Dove. She didn't know what she'd do without her family, despite how annoying they could be sometimes. At the mention of flowers and lilacs, a thought struck Dove. "Hey, I saw some lilacs back a few yards," she said happily. "You want to go see 'em?" She pointed backward with a paw toward the patch. They were blooming, and she caught their scent on the slight breeze.
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  amanda784 Sun 25 Mar 2012, 8:05 am

"Oh yes, I just love lilacs!" said Amora, excitedly. "Oh, and I was never adopted." Amora grew sad. "No one ever seemed to want me. I was such trouble then and no one wanted to deal with it." Amora wanted to change the subject desperately. "So where did you say those lilacs were?"

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Sun 25 Mar 2012, 8:18 am

Dove regretted asking her first question. It seemed to make Amora sad. Dove's ears drooped slightly at her stumble. "Sorry," she murmured quietly. Amora didn't seem like the kind of jackalope to be a trouble causer. She was just as glad for a change of subject as Amora seemed. "They're back a little ways," she said happily. She tilted her head toward the patch, then took a small hop toward it. "Come on," she continued. "This way."
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  amanda784 Sun 25 Mar 2012, 8:28 am

"That's okay," said Amora, before following behind. Amora let out a laugh. It was such a beautiful day with such beautiful company. "So, you already know my favorite flower. What's your's?"

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Sun 25 Mar 2012, 8:43 am

Dove hopped along, leading Amora over to the lilacs. The others laugh startled Dove, but then she found herself chuckling along with her. "Oh, um, it only blooms at night," she said. "I found it when I was out with my friend, Phoebe, studying the stars," she continued as she hopped. "The moon flower, I think it's called. I love the white ones, but sometimes I find them in pink too," she added. "I don't know much about flowers though, they aren't my specialty," she finished as a slight blush crept up her cheeks.
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  amanda784 Sun 25 Mar 2012, 8:46 am

"Oh, I love the night. The stars and the quiet, " said Amora. "I like to go for walks at night when the day was stressful. It's so calming." Amora blushed. Was she giving to much away?

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Sun 25 Mar 2012, 8:52 am

"I love the night too," Dove said happily. "It's calming and peaceful. I love nights when the moon is full and it lights up the whole area almost like it's day." She was babbling now, but she loved talking about the night.

They soon reached the patch of lilacs. Their scent filled Dove's nostrils as she took in a deep breath. "Well, here we are," she said happily. Many of the lilacs were in full bloom. The lilacs were of different shades of purple, some where even white. The patch was rather big, and they were beautiful.
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  amanda784 Sun 25 Mar 2012, 10:05 am

"How pretty!" Amora knelt in the dirt to get a closer look. She smelled the air around them, smiling. "I love that smell. And I love the colors, too. They can be as pale as white or a dark purple. Not to mention all the colors in between!" Going back to the subject of night, she asked, "Do you ever make wishes on falling stars?"

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Sun 25 Mar 2012, 10:31 am

Dove nodded, "I can tell," she said with a small smile. All the flowers before them were evidence to that fact. "No," she said in response to Amora's question. "My friend and I are all about studying them, not their superstitions about wishing on them," she continued. "Although, they are pretty rare to see anyway. I mean, sometimes I'll make a wish, but, not often," she babbled on. She probably sounded like an idiot, saying she didn't and then saying she did. "What about you? Ever make a wish on a star?"
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  amanda784 Sun 25 Mar 2012, 10:35 am

"I like the superstitions better then studying." Amora laughed lightly. "At least then you have something to believe in. It's more than just facts and numbers." A dreamy look came to her eyes. "I used to wish on them everytime I saw one. At the orphanage, wishing for a family. And then now, wishing for friends, or acceptance. Or love." The last part was almost a whisper and she blushed saying it.

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Sun 25 Mar 2012, 10:40 am

"My friend is no nonsense," Dove said with a sigh. Until now, it hadn't really bothered her. What if she didn't believe in anything at all? Facts and figures weren't friends, or love. "Well, I can be your friend," Dove said with a smile. "And love will find you, I'm sure of it," she added with a wink. There were plenty of jackalope out there to find love with.
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  amanda784 Sun 25 Mar 2012, 10:44 am

Amora hesitated. She had thought that other people would be her friends, but they had only used her. "Are you sure?" She asked. "I mean I would want to be friends. But if you don't want to that's okay. And sometimes I think that love doesn't exist anymore. And then I think that it's almost found me. It's just confusing sometimes."

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Sun 25 Mar 2012, 10:57 am

"Yeah, I need more friends anyway," she said with a friendly smile. "I know what you mean. Love is confusing. I haven't found it yet, but it's got to be out there somewhere," Dive continued with confidence. It was easy for her to say, because she hadn't experienced heart break yet. "There are lots of jackalope out there, you just gotta find the right one," she finished with a wink.
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  amanda784 Sun 25 Mar 2012, 11:04 am

Amora slowly smiled. "Alright then. We can be friends, if you're sure you're sure." She giggled at how that sounded. "Maybe I will find love. I don't know. But at least now I have a friend." She smiled at her new friend.

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Sun 25 Mar 2012, 11:16 am

Dove laughed as well. "I'm sure I'm sure," she said with a giggle. "Anything is possible," she continued. Dove really did hope that Amora would be able to find love someday. And hoped she would find it someday as well. "I'm glad I've found a new friend as well," Dove said happily. With a new friend to keep her company, Dove was sure that her once lonely day would get much better.

((I think this is number 25, so we're done. Happy ))
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down