The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forget Me Not (Self)

Go down

Forget Me Not (Self) Empty Forget Me Not (Self)

Post  amanda784 Wed 14 Mar 2012, 9:57 am

“It’s not safe to go with him…” explained mother, “He’s just not safe. Please, stay here.” That’s all Lizzy remembers of her past. Her real name is Elizabeth Manchester. She is of royal blood, but not included in the royal family. She does however own a large sum of runes. However, she doesn’t know that. She’s not sure when she started losing her memory. All she knows is that she doesn’t remember anything she did the day before. She forgets it all as she sleeps.
Characters:

Elizabeth Manchester
Forget Me Not (Self) Custom79
Description: Described in intro
Dislikes: Work, Her own forgetfulness, and bugs,

Ellie (Elaina) Serene
Forget Me Not (Self) Custom81
Description: Ellie was dropped off at the same orphanage as Elizabeth. Ellie believes that Lizzy will be able to remember her past with just a little help from a friend…her!
History: Ellie was dropped off at ‘Serene Village’ orphanage as young child. She has no recollection of either of her parents and does not wish to know them. At age 5, she named herself. Elaina Serene, the name fits her well.
Dislikes: Cruel people, Chaos, and Heavy metal

Name: Chance Foster
Forget Me Not (Self) Custom80
Description: Chance is the party person. He's always the one to supply the party, music, and whatever to liven up a crowd. Chance is searching for popularity and is willing to get there. He's generally a nice guy, but sometimes his popularity goes to his head. Goes to the same school as Lizzy and Ellie.
Dislikes: School, Getting in trouble, and being bored

Name: Jacob Whitaker
Forget Me Not (Self) Custom78
Jacob is all about the night life. Oh, but not stargazing, he enjoys partys and loud music. He dropped out of highschool. He has unfortunately gotten into trouble with the police for one of his parties and is to serve community hours at 'Serene Village' orphanage.
Dislikes: Getting caught, being laughed at, and his past.

Alrighty time to get started Happy

amanda784

Rhunes : 450

Back to top Go down

Forget Me Not (Self) Empty 1 (Yes, I like Counting)

Post  amanda784 Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:00 am

Lizzy searched through her drawers. "Not here," she muttered. "Hey Ellie!" she yelled, "Have you seen my notebook?" Those were the two things she remembered today. Ellie was her best friend who always believed in her and her notebook held all that she was supposed to remember for today. Of course, she remembered nothing else, but hey, that was usual.

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Forget Me Not (Self) Empty 2

Post  amanda784 Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:02 am

"Are you sure you don't remember?" asked Ellie. "We hid it yesterday hoping you would remember where it was." Looking down to her watch Ellie noticed they would be late to school if they wasted anymore time. "It's under your pillow and breakfeast is made and on the table downstairs."

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Forget Me Not (Self) Empty Trois (Ohhh I be french... sometimes...)

Post  amanda784 Fri 16 Mar 2012, 9:10 am

"So, who are my friends at school?" asked Lizzy. "Do I have a few or just a close handful. Am I popular or a total wierdo. Oh!" Lizzy gasped, "I'm a total wierdo, aren't I? I'm the girl that doesn't remember anything. I'm not going!"

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Forget Me Not (Self) Empty Quatre (Pronounced Key-et-tra) is means 4

Post  amanda784 Fri 16 Mar 2012, 9:12 am

"Now," started Ellie, "We go through this everyday. You always say, 'I'm not going!' but everyday, you do. So, as part of being normal we have to stick to a routine. It may even help you remember things. So what do you say? Will you come with me to school?"

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Forget Me Not (Self) Empty Cinq (Kinda between sink and sank) ehh... means 5

Post  amanda784 Fri 16 Mar 2012, 9:14 am

"Everyday. Hmm... This must be normal for me then," said Lizzy, "Look at me! I'm getting better already. Oh, has it been a while? How long has my memory been gone? Do you know? Better question. When does school start?"

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Forget Me Not (Self) Empty six (Ya, it still be french. Pronounce it like 'says' kind of)

Post  amanda784 Fri 16 Mar 2012, 9:16 am

"Uh..." Ellie glanced at her watch. "We have fifteen minutes! Go grab your backpack. Oh, It's behind the chair. We gotta go!" Ellie turned and walked out the door. Time to go to school.

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Forget Me Not (Self) Empty Sept

Post  amanda784 Fri 16 Mar 2012, 9:20 am

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMmNnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz..."Wow! Finished," said Lizzy, "You know, that 'Y' was looking pretty familiar. I think I'm remembering my letters! I don't even think I looked at the board. Oh wait. I have to write my name at the top... How do you spell it?"

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Forget Me Not (Self) Empty neuf

Post  amanda784 Fri 16 Mar 2012, 9:22 am

Ellie shook her head slightly. "Oh Lizzy, you have to remember your name! We've been practicing that one. You always remember your letters. Oh my gosh! There was this one time when you forgot me and I was trying to help you and you were all like freakin out... Oh, back to your name. It's L...I...Z...Z...Y..."

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Forget Me Not (Self) Empty So that last one was nine...I skipped 8... huit

Post  amanda784 Fri 16 Mar 2012, 9:26 am

:/ Ehh... :/ Lizzy wrote in her journal..."It's so hard not knowing anything. I feel numb. Like the world is moving, but I'm staying still. It's pushing me along and I'm forced to move on, but I don't know anything about it. Pokerface I'm so confused. Lately, I've been remembering a boy... A young, handsome boy. I can place face, voice, or smell, but I know he loved me. Oh, teach is yelling at me again... Lizzy out! (P.S. I remembered my letters after Ellie explained them...again!)

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Forget Me Not (Self) Empty Re: Forget Me Not (Self)

Post  amanda784 Wed 21 Mar 2012, 9:18 am

Ellie quietly reminded the teacher, yet again, that Lizzy was marked on the list as a SAS (special attention student) and was allowed to zone out when needed. "Lizzy, hon, you got to pay attention. Now what would happen if I wasn't here to get your back? Now, not saying I'm ever going to leave. You've got me forever fo sho. Just... be careful."

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Post  amanda784 Wed 21 Mar 2012, 9:21 am

Chance barely stifled a laugh, the moment the teacher went into scolding mode...again. "Dude Ellie. Chills out for real, bro, okay? I got Lizzy my main girl covered alright? She don't need you. She can think on her own. Ain't that right? You can fool old teach, now cant ya girl?"

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Post  amanda784 Wed 21 Mar 2012, 9:23 am

"Now you listen here," began Ellie, "You are Chance Foster. You are the know-it-all boy who parties all day and night. You have never once talked to Lizzy until now. You are a complete freak to think she would trust you!" Ellie started laughing. "Oh, by the way, I ain't your bro."

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Post  amanda784 Wed 21 Mar 2012, 9:25 am

"Ellie, stop!" yelled Lizzy. "I just can't take it anymore! Okay, yes I need you. Yes, it is true I have no recollection of this boy named Chance, but just because I don't it doesn't mean he's bad. I can have friends besides you, Ellie!" Lizzy turns towards Chance, "I'm Lizzy, I hear from Ellie your name to be Chance?" Lizzy flashed a smile.

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Forget Me Not (Self) Empty 14 ohh i be counting again ;)

Post  amanda784 Wed 21 Mar 2012, 9:28 am

Ellie shrank in her seat. What more could she do? She had just been denied by her best friend. Lizzy didn't even know Chance, but she did know Ellie. Why the sudden lack of trust. Then it hit her. Lizzy had forgotten why she should trust Ellie. She only knew Ellies name and that she was a friend. It had to be the amnesia thing, right?

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Forget Me Not (Self) Empty 15

Post  amanda784 Wed 21 Mar 2012, 9:31 am

Chance winked at Lizzy. "Well she has got my name right." Chance suddenly went into a western drawl, "Miss, she's got me all wrong. You see, I would never hurt a pretty lady such as yourself. Now, there's going to be a small get-together at my place. Would you accompany me, my dear lady?"

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Forget Me Not (Self) Empty 16

Post  amanda784 Wed 21 Mar 2012, 9:34 am

Lizzy could feel herself blush when he winked. She could only hope he didn't notice. She decided to atleast try to play it cool. "Hmm...A small get-together, you say? Let me see if I have anything planned. Well, I don't remember anything. It's not like I could if I did." Lizzy flashed a smile, "You are on boy. This get-together better be one heck of a party." Lizzy wondered if this was her first party. She would ask Ellie later.

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Post  amanda784 Fri 23 Mar 2012, 9:01 am

"Yes!" screeched Ellie, the moment they arrived back at the orphanage. "It's not just your first party. It's your first time ever hanging out with a guy since the...the... whatever brought you here! I don't think you should go. Atleast, I'm not going. So there!"

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Forget Me Not (Self) Empty 18

Post  amanda784 Fri 23 Mar 2012, 9:03 am

"I'm going," whispered Lizzy, and then louder, "I don't care if you come or not. I said I was going at I don't lie. Atleast, I don't remember lying. Anyway, I'm going. That is that. Goodbye Ellie." Lizzy turned and walked out the door.

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Forget Me Not (Self) Empty 19

Post  amanda784 Sun 01 Apr 2012, 11:31 am

The music was pounding loudly. Had Lizzy misjudged herself, but then, how do you judge ones self if you don't remember who you are? I believe these thoughts to be random and beside the point, but they may prove useful yet. Going back to the party, their were lights. Not just any lights either, colorful, bright lights shining on a disco ball. She was to nervous to just walk in. She stood quietly outside the burrow, waiting for someone to come and accompany her.

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Post  amanda784 Sun 01 Apr 2012, 11:34 am

Chance was grinding on top of a beautiful Jackalope (Don't try to geuss how a jackalope grinds). The other Jackalope was taking it very well, but Chance was uninterested. Something better was coming. A girl he could do whatever he wanted to and she wouldn't remember in the morning. Lizzy. It was a simple plan. Chance glanced out the window to see who else would be coming along the way. Was that Lizzy standing outside? Chance opened the door slowly, "Lizzy, my beautiful, is that you?"

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Post  amanda784 Sat 07 Apr 2012, 7:56 am

"Hmm... beautiful?" asked Lizzy. Lizzy felt the music bounce from inside the large house and it seemed to be affecting her. Lizzy laughed. "Do you say that to all girls that walk into your house or am I special?" Lizzy giggled at her own joke and continued without waiting for a reply, "Well now, if I am just like every other girl you should turn me home. If not, you should invite me in, yes?"

amanda784

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum