The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivers And Roads [P, Aunty]

2 posters

Go down

Rivers And Roads [P, Aunty] Empty Rivers And Roads [P, Aunty]

Post  Mousen Heath Thu 05 Jan 2012, 12:12 pm

Rivers And Roads [P, Aunty] ValdisRivers And Roads [P, Aunty] Eira
The spirits spoke quietly to one another as they walked, sometimes one of them would trail off and a comfortable silence would follow. They were close, but not so close as to insinuate that they were anything more than friends, the way in which they talked said otherwise, though. One was a tall, very thin jackalope with large yellow eyes and an expression that turned dis-favourable the minute it turned on anything but the other. In some ways, she was very hawk-like. The other was slightly smaller, and not quite as angular, she was a pretty jackalope with wide blue eyes and occasionally a few small bubbles might appear around her antlers.

Valdis, the latter of the two, looked over toward the several achres of meadowland that made up Kelda's territory. It was a nervous glance, clearly she was hoping not to see something over there. Eira noticed this and she sighed softly. "I don't know why you worry so, it's not as if you're breaking laws by speaking to me."

"It'll cause trouble. It always causes trouble." Valdis replied, quietly, a distant expression on her face.

The other jackalope shrugged. "Then let it, I don't care."

"Yes," She replied with a smile. "That's what worries me."

Last edited by Mousen Heath on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

https://burrowsofaeris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rivers And Roads [P, Aunty] Empty Re: Rivers And Roads [P, Aunty]

Post  auntslappy282 Sat 07 Jan 2012, 6:02 pm

Rivers And Roads [P, Aunty] Custom74Rivers And Roads [P, Aunty] Custom75

The strings on the top hat bobbed up and down. There was a quick, rhythm that went thump thump thump as the two jackalope made there way hastily towards the lake. They seemed to be in a hurry for something, the butler lagging behind slightly. Suddenly, the grey jackalope stopped in his tracks. He looked around and then turned to his butler. "Sebastian. Do you see those two jackalope ahead talking to each other? Are those the type that are called the spirits?" The young jackalope said, turning his eye that was not covered by an eye patch towards Sebastian. Sebastian thought for a little bit and then nodded. "It seems that you are correct. Those do appear to be the Elder Spirits of Aeris, not just the spirits. Should we talk a close look young master?"

A scowl formed on the younger jackalopes face. "You expect me to give a care int eh world for some Elder Spirits? Honestly Sebastian, we have better things to be doing with our lives! I am the head of the Phantomhive family, Ciel Phantomhive, and you know far to well that we have work that needs to be done." Sebastian nodded towards Ciel, but he didn't seem convinced. "I'm sure a simple 'hello' didn't kill anyone, now did it?" Ciel scoffed. "It's not worth the time. We'll end up walking past them anyways, so if they say something then so be it, I'm not going to waste my time," Ciel said, anger in his tone.

Sebastian smiled slightly. "How silly jackalopes can be. All they need to do is interact," Sebastian murmured under his breath. "Did you say something Sebastian?" "Nothing my Lord."
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Sun 08 Jan 2012, 8:50 am

Eira looked up, noticing the two jackalope on their way to the lake. Valdis, too hadn't missed them and she looked over to the other, who merely shrugged in response. It was clear from their expression that the two of them were complete strangers to the spirits. "We should say something to them-"

"I hardly think that's necessary, I do not think that they would want to be interrupted by us." Eira cut her off quickly, her tone turning as icy as the rocky, snow-tipped peaks she watched over. She was a solitary creature by nature, people rarely visited the mountain and she was very unused their presence, not that she would ever want it otherwise.

Valdis sighed, and a gentle gust of wind swept through the surrounding area. The spirits did not directly control whatever they protected, it didn't, however stop them being very in-tune with the world. Coincidences were a common thing. "Well, I would like to speak to them. It's been misty for days, and when it gets like this there's never many jackalope around. It gets... too quiet. Besides, it's only polite."

The green and white jackalope wasn't going to argue, though she glared instead her snout held high in the air as she followed the small-ish spirit down to where the two jackalope were.

"Good morning. It's a little misty today, but I think that will clear up soon." She told the two jackalope kindly. Eira, being Eira, said absolutely nothing but her expression was clear enough.
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Mon 16 Jan 2012, 6:05 am

Ciel slowed down when he saw the two spirits walk towards him. He nodded slightly at Valdis, but he kept his eyes on Eira. The blatant expression of distaste on her face made him stifer a chuckle. It was amusing to see someone so angry. "Good Morning. It is indeed a bit misty. I wouldn't be surprised if it did clear up. Oh and who might you be?" Ciel asked, attempting small conversation, which he had much practice with lately. Sebastian bowed slightly, but obviously noticed the other spirit not being so talkative. Ciel's eye that wasn't covered by an eye patch flicked to look at Sebastian. He noticed exactly who he was looking at, and he smiled slightly, but only slightly.

Something about the two of them just seemed fishy for some reason, like one of them felt like it was a crime to be here. Ciel didn't know much about spirits to be quiet honest, but he didn't really expect himself to. All he knew about them was that they were the rulers of this world and kept everything in balance. Or so he's heard. "Oh where are my manners. I am Ciel Phantomhive and this is Sebastian my butler. I apologies for not introducing myself sooner." Sebastian bowed again, saying, "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Sat 21 Jan 2012, 11:04 am

First impressions weren't bad. Eira always appreciated someone who sounded like they at least a few braincells, surprisingly she was the first to reply. "Eira, spirit of the mountain range. It's pleasure to meet you, Mr. Phantomhive." Her voice seemed to carry with it a chill of cold mountain air. She wasn't rude, in fact far from it. It was easy to see the gears turning behind her bright yellow eyes, she didn't miss much. "And likewise, it's nice to meet you too, Sebastian."

"Phantomhive?" Valdis enquired, her ears flicking forward slightly. "If you don't mind me saying so, that's a most unusual name. You don't often get creatures with second names around here, it is a very human thing. Don't take that badly, though, it's very nice." In some ways, Eira was rather jealous of Valdis, people just seemed to like her instantly, she was so at ease with people. She trust them, and in return. they trusted her. It had never been like that with her, jackalope often met their death on the mountain and Eira had always been blamed for it. It was in the mountain's nature and the green and white jackalope couldn't change anything about that. "I'm Valdis by the way. Spirit of this lake, infact! It's nice to meet you both."
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Mon 02 Apr 2012, 5:48 am

These two were spirits huh? Ciel smiled slightly, but kept it just vague enough that the other two jackalopes in front of them wouldn't notice. "Ah yes. It's nothing really special, my second name I mean. It's really just a title in a way," Ciel said with a slight smile. It was no secret that he did live in a rather... Large burrow. He also had a lot of rhunes that he was able to spend rather willy nilly if he had to. Sebastian looked over at Ciel slightly, and then looked back over to the Spirits. "So what might you be doing out here? Well, besides the fact that this is your own territory Valdis," Sebastian said with a smile.

Ciel looked around to the lake. He had always been interested in exactly what the Spirits do. He had also heard that it was nearly impossible to kill a spirit unless you kill it's home. The mist around the lake began to clear slightly as the hot spring sun began to beat down onto the lake. It was going to be a nice day.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down