The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cade x Samantha [Self]{DONE}

Go down

Cade x Samantha [Self]{DONE} Empty Cade x Samantha [Self]{DONE}

Post  Jobie Sun 25 Dec 2011, 11:13 am

Cade x Samantha [Self]{DONE} Custom19

Samantha was quite nervous. It had been a few weeks since she had last seen Cade, although she had seen him several times since their first meeting. At their last meeting they had set a date to come to the setts on this night. Samantha was glad to be coming here to meet with Cade. She knew she wanted to be with him now, despite her unsureness at the beginning. And the idea of kits was thrilling, yet daunting at the same time. She just hoped that once they went through with this Cade would still like her and what to be with her. She had heard from other does that once there were kits in a relationship it went downhill from there. Samantha just hoped Cade wasn't like their mates had been.

She was now on her way to the setts to find a comfortable place. Cade had told her to pick out a place and he would find her there. She sighed, overwhelmed by the responsibility. What if he didn't like the place? She looked around her, deciding on one of the smaller ones. She had never been one for too much space. She hopped in and looked around. It was homey and warm.

Last edited by Zola on Sun 01 Jan 2012, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jobie
Jobie

Rhunes : 150

Back to top Go down

Cade x Samantha [Self]{DONE} Empty Re: Cade x Samantha [Self]{DONE}

Post  Jobie Sun 25 Dec 2011, 11:30 am

Cade x Samantha [Self]{DONE} Jackalope

Cade looked up at the moon up in the night sky. It was so very big and bright. It lighted up the earth around him enough for him to see. He was still stuck to traveling and being active by night. If it weren't for his sensitivity to light he could go out during they day. He sighed, wishing wouldn't get him anywhere.

He continued hopping through the forest, being careful not to crush the bouquet of flowers he had clenched in his mouth. He was so happy to be meeting with Samantha today. It had been awhile, but he was still so happy to see her again. He had only known her for a few short months, but he knew that he liked her a lot. Tonight was to be a special night. He had told her he would meet her at the setts, but he was having a little trouble finding the right place. He knew he would find her, although it may take him a little longer than he had thought it would.
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Sun 25 Dec 2011, 1:20 pm

Samantha was growing impatient as she waited. It seemed to be taking much too long for Cade to get there. She began to pace, and after a few more minutes she went out to the entrance to the burrow. He wasn't even in sight yet! Maybe he had gotten lost, that wouldn't be a good thing at all. Or what if he was too ill to come? They had planned a night time meeting so he wouldn't have to go out in the sun.

She looked around in the dark, searching for him. She ventured further out of the burrow to see if maybe she could see him from further out.
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Sun 25 Dec 2011, 1:46 pm

Cade felt horrible for getting lost. He continued to clench the flowers in his mouth as he hopped around. As he walked, he noticed a figure up ahead. Was that Samantha? He squinted and continued to hop closer. He could tell that Samantha was the figure ahead. He smiled through the flowers in his mouth. He reached her and put the flowers on the ground between them. He smiled shyly. "Sorry, I got a little lost," he said.

Samantha smiled back at Cade as he sat down the bouquet of flowers. "They're daisies," she said. "My favorite." She looked up at Cade with happiness swimming in her eyes. She nuzzled him gently. "I was getting worried," she admitted. She was so glad that Cade had finally showed up. Her worry was erased the moment she saw him.
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Sun 25 Dec 2011, 2:29 pm

Cade nuzzled Samantha back, happy to do so. "Yes, I remember," he said gently. They had had a discussion about flowers a few weeks ago and she had mentioned the daisy. They were so simple yet so elegant, she had told him. "No need to worry, I hadn't forgotten," he said with a wink.

Samantha smiled. "I wasn't worried that you'd forgotten," she said with a shy glance at her paws. She looked back up, "I was worried you'd gotten sick again."

"Awe, don't you worry about me, I've been taking good care of myself,"
he said gently.
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Mon 26 Dec 2011, 8:18 am

Samantha smiled. "Yes you have," she said gently. "So, what's on the agenda for tonight?" She asked Cade playfully with a grin. She knew it was going to be a nice night, but she wondered what Cade's plans were. He had told her it was a surprise and just to meet him there.

"Well, it wouldn't be a surprise then, would it?" He said with a playful grin of his own.

Samantha pouted and stuck her tongue out. "Fine," she said and crossed her arms across her chest.

Cade chuckled. "My dear, don't be cross," he said with a grin.

Samantha smiled and looked at him with an innocent smile. "I'm not being cross," she said.

Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Mon 26 Dec 2011, 9:37 am

Cade chuckled again. "Of course not," he said with a grin. He lifted a paw beneath Samantha's chin to tilt it up. He kissed her gently on the cheek, then let go of her. "First, a stroll," he said with another smile.

Samantha smiled playfully once more. "A stroll in the moonlight," she mused. "How romantic." She batted her eyelashes at him.

Cade chuckled softly. "I hope you're not being sarcastic," he said.

"I'm serious," she said. "I'd love a moonlight stroll." She smiled sweetly. It would be nice to go on a walk with Cade. The night air was cool, but not too cold.
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Mon 26 Dec 2011, 11:41 am

Cade smiled sweetly. "Alright, m'lady," he said. He picked up the flowers and tucked them inside the burrow. "We'll leave these here for now," he mumbled as he placed them within.

Samantha nodded, acknowledging that she had heard. "Which way shall we go?" She looked around curiously, seeing which way seemed more interesting. Neither of them looked particularly interesting, but perhaps Cade already knew which way they were headed.

Cade chuckled and tilted his head to the left. "This way," he said with another smile. He was so full of them tonight. He felt surprisingly good on this evening. He had been taking his various herb mixes over the past few weeks regularly so that he wouldn't ruin anything for Samantha.
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Mon 26 Dec 2011, 12:12 pm

The pair began to hop away. Cade lead Samantha toward a small pond he had found earlier in the week. It was a short distance from the setts and provided shelter from prying eyes or predators. "So, where are we going?" Samantha's voice drifted over to his ears.

Cade chuckled quietly. "You'll see what we get there," he said happily. He heard a sigh from beside him and shook his head. "It won't be long now."

Samantha sighed again, a little impatient but excited all the same. The secret location certainly was mysterious. She knew Cade well enough by now that it would be a good place for sure.

Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:17 pm

They reached the small pond and Samantha's jaw dropped at the sight. The moon was shinning down on it, reflecting beautifully. Then she smiled and threw her arms around Cade. "It's beautiful," she exclaimed.

Cade grinned broadly and threw his own arms around Samantha. "I'm glad you like it," he said happily.

She released him and looked out over the pond. There were cattails and other water plants growing around it as well as water lilies growing in it. She turned back to him with a smile. Cade returned Samantha's smile and brought out a basket from behind the taller weeds. "I packed a lunch, if you're hungry," he said with another smile.
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Tue 27 Dec 2011, 6:03 am

Samantha smiled once more and went to open the basket. She flipped the lid open and found two pre-cooked fish and some greens, presumably for a salad-like side. She lifted one of the fish out and found that it was still warm. "They're still warm," she commented as she tossed it to Cade without warning.

"Yes, I cooked them not too long ago," he said with a grin. His eyes widened in surprise as Samantha threw a fish towards him. He lifted his paws and caught it just in time.

"Nice catch," Samantha said with a giggle as she began to nibble on her own share.

Cade smiled and began to eat as well. "I hope you like it," he said.
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Tue 27 Dec 2011, 11:22 am

"Yes, it's quite good," she said with a small grin between bites. "You even took the bones out!" She exclaimed. She hated picking the bones from fish, and she was glad Cade paid attention to her little comments.

Cade chuckled softly. "Yes, yes I did," he said with a small smirk. He always listened to what she said, whether she realized it or not. After they finished their night-time dinner Cade closed up the basket and pushed it away. Then he hopped a little closer to the pond and offered Samantha a paw. "Care to go for a swim?"
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Tue 27 Dec 2011, 12:33 pm

Samantha took Cade's paw and stepped forward. "Well, I'm not sure," she said playfully as she pretended to think about it.

Cade smiled. "Well, only if you want to," he said gently. He looked into Samantha's eyes and could see a glint in her eye, like she was planning something. The moment he saw it, it was gone, but something else happened. She pushed him! He tumbled over and landed in the pond with a splash. "That wasn't very nice," he said with a pout.

Samantha giggled as she looked at Cade. "You're all wet," she said playfully.
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Tue 27 Dec 2011, 12:38 pm

Cade chuckled. "Well aren't you going to join me?" He splashed around the in the water, purposely splashing some at Samantha as well. He should have known she'd play something like that.

Samantha giggled again. "I don't know," she said. She hopped around the edge of the pond, then back to Cade who was swimming in the pond splashing water at her. "Hey, cut it out," she said with a playful laugh. She looked at Cade in the water and wondered if she actually wanted to get it. It would be rude of her to push Cade in and not join him though.
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Tue 27 Dec 2011, 2:25 pm

"Only if you'll come in," Cade teased her with a wink and continued to splash her. He knew she'd give in eventually. "I'll get out if you don't want to come in," he said.

Samantha hopped to the edge of the pond and looked in at Cade. She looked in at him anxiously, then she jumped in. The water chilled her for a moment but then it was okay. She emerged from beneath the water and looked at Cade with a smile. "How's that?"

"Perfect," Cade said with a smile, swimming closer to her.
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Thu 29 Dec 2011, 10:56 am

Samantha giggled and put her arms on Cade's shoulders. She smiled happily and tilted her head to the side. She looked at Cade and couldn't have felt happier in her opinion. "I wish we could stay like this forever," she said softly.

Cade smiled as well, wishing he could put his arms around Samantha. But if he did, then they would sink. He moved him arms so that the would stay afloat, as well as kicking his legs, which Samantha was doing as well. "You mean in the water?" He asked her playfully.

Samantha chuckled. "No, together, happy, content," she said softly.
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Thu 29 Dec 2011, 12:13 pm

Cade smiled back at Samantha. "Yes, that would be wonderful," he said gently. He was glad that Samantha felt comfortable with him like she was. It made him want to be with her forever. No one had ever accepted him for who he was before, his terrible condition and all. When Samantha smiled his heart would skip a beat. She was just to beautiful, especially in the moonlight.

Samantha smiled sweetly and then kissed Cade softly on his cheek. "Yes," she said in agreement.
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Fri 30 Dec 2011, 10:52 am

Samantha smiled and and a shiver went through her body. The longer they were in the water the colder she was getting. "Would you mind us getting out of the water?" She asked quietly.

Cade nodded his head, "Of course," he said with a nod. The pair swam toward the edge of the pond and hopped out. Samantha shook the water off of her fur, spraying it all over Cade. She giggled and smiled shyly. "It's alright," Cade said softly.

Samantha nodded and the looked back the way they had come. "Are we going back soon, then?"
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Sat 31 Dec 2011, 2:51 pm

Cade nodded his head. "Yes, I suppose so," he said with a small smile. Then he picked up the basket in his mouth. "We'll have to take this with us," he mumbled through the wicker handle. He glanced at Samantha, then towards the way they had come. "Hmm, this way," he mumbled.

Samantha was having a heard time hearing Cade because of the basket in his mouth, but she got the gist of what he was saying. So she nodded and looked in that direction. It was dark back that way, but she felt safe with Cade by her side.
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Sun 01 Jan 2012, 5:39 pm

The pair hopped toward the burrow in which they had left Samantha's bouquet of daisies. When they reached the burrow Cade sat the wicker basket that had had their food in it. Then he motioned to the entrance, "Ladies first?" He smiled kindly, allowing Samantha to go in. He was so glad to be finally making it back to the burrow, but the pond and food had been nice. He couldn't wait until the night was over though, especially because he was going to ask Samantha if she'd stay with him as his mate for the rest of their lives. He hoped that she would accept his offer, because he had grown to love her so much over their last few months together.
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Sun 01 Jan 2012, 5:42 pm

Samantha entered the burrow and waited for Cade to follow her in. She was so nervous, but her excitement was growing, if that was at all possible. Once Cade was in the burrow Samantha cuddled up to him and let out a contented sigh. She was so happy at the moment. She was always happy with Cade. She looked up at him and admired his eyes. They always showed how he was truly feeling even if he didn't say it out loud. He seemed to be hiding something, however. This struck Samantha as odd so she sat up a little ways away from Cade. "Is something wrong?"
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Sun 01 Jan 2012, 5:48 pm

Cade was deep in thought about when to ask Samantha when she pulled away from him. Her warmth left him and he shivered. He offered a small smile. "Nothing's wrong," he said, grabbing her paws gently with his. He looked into her eyes, noticing the concern there. He took a deep breath and rounded up all the courage he had to ask her. "Well, I've been thinking," he began with a thoughtful look. "We haven't known each other for long, but, I want... to be with you for the rest of my life," he continued. "Will you be my, err, lifemate? I guess that's the right word for it."
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Sun 01 Jan 2012, 5:51 pm

Samantha was concerned with Cade's nervousness, but once he said what he had to say she understood why. It took a lot to ask someone that question, but especially Cade. He was always so reserved and didn't like to talk about big things like this very often. Her eyes softened as she looked at Cade. She felt the same way. "I'd love to spend the rest of my life by your side," she said happily. She threw her arms around him and gave him a big hug. "I wouldn't have it any other way," she added with a small peck on his cheek.
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Sun 01 Jan 2012, 5:55 pm

Cade was ecstatic by Samatha's reaction. He was really hoping she would say yes, and she had. There was a small part that doubted she would say yes, but he was probably 99 percent sure he wouldn't get rejected. But he hated asking big questions like that even if he knew he wouldn't be rejected. He was so afraid of rejection and getting hurt. But Samantha had agreed! He wrapped her tightly in his arms and kissed her softly. He pulled away and smiled. "I'm so glad you will," he said. "I love you Samantha."
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Sun 01 Jan 2012, 5:58 pm

Samantha smiled, tears of happiness flooding her eyes. She kissed Cade back passionately, then pulled away slightly. "I love you too, Cade," she said softly. She kissed him again, thoughts of what their lives would be like together. Happiness was the main thought running through her head. She would be happy with Cade, even if it meant sacrificing living in the daylight and becoming nocturnal forever. She would do it for him even though she knew it would be difficult. She would do anything it took to be with him.
Jobie
Jobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down