The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Those Waiting on Me... {Mousen}

2 posters

Go down

For Those Waiting on Me... {Mousen} Empty For Those Waiting on Me... {Mousen}

Post  auntslappy282 Mon 05 Dec 2011, 4:58 pm

School has been an utter pain in the arse. It has basically drained every darn fiber of my being and I can't quit getting sick. Also, whenever it snows, our school is smart enough to NOT CANCEL SCHOOL. So I'm honestly hoping for a snow day though I know how unlikely that is to actually happen. -lesigh- I'm really sorry, and I swear over Winter Break, I will get as much stuff replied to as soon as possible. Or when we have a snow day which will hopefully happen tomorrow. XD;

You neighbor hood sick and dying person,
Auntie
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

For Those Waiting on Me... {Mousen} Empty Re: For Those Waiting on Me... {Mousen}

Post  Mousen Heath Tue 06 Dec 2011, 12:38 pm

Don't worry about it, you silly goose~ :3
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

https://burrowsofaeris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

For Those Waiting on Me... {Mousen} Empty Re: For Those Waiting on Me... {Mousen}

Post  auntslappy282 Tue 06 Dec 2011, 12:46 pm

I knoooooooow. ;3; I just feel like I should mention itt. ;3;
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down