The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally found the Burrows

5 posters

Go down

Finally found the Burrows Empty Finally found the Burrows

Post  Xeno Tue 18 Oct 2011, 12:16 pm

I have finally found this forum! It looks everyone from Mousen's old forums is here, which makes me happy. Happy I found the burrows after Ray told me about it (though I kinda forgot...) and I after I saw the link on Mousen's dA page. I probably won't be on much, But I'll be on her when I can. Big Grin

~Xeno
Xeno
Xeno

Rhunes : 155

Back to top Go down

Finally found the Burrows Empty Re: Finally found the Burrows

Post  auntslappy282 Tue 18 Oct 2011, 12:22 pm

Welcome, welcome welcome! Big Grin I'm Auntie, Aunt, Slappy, etc. If you need any help, make sure to drop a line to one of the moderators, uhm, make sure to check out the rules and the first Jacaklope you get is free! I hope you have tons of fun~ Big Grin So yeah! Big Grin Welcome! :3
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Tue 18 Oct 2011, 2:35 pm

Hi there Xeno! I saw you join quite some time ago, but I didnt saw you post anything. Anyway! Welcome to Aeris! There´s a lot of stuff happening now, and if you need anything, you can just ask anyone of us. And if you like, we could even throw in a RP. xD
Wyvern
Wyvern

Rhunes : 85
Location : If you stare long into the Abyss... The Abyss stares back at you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Wed 19 Oct 2011, 2:28 am

Hi and welcome to the burrows!

If you've got any questions feel free to ask. ^^ I've added 100 rhunes to your account, as I do with every new member. (Providing that I remember to that is...) You can get one free jackalope from here and you can order your first jackalope custom free of charge, just click here. Make sure to read the rules and such, though there isn't anything really unusual in there, just the basics.

Currently, we're in the middle of our Halloween Extravaganza! Or Shindig, if you prefer. XD; It's free to enter and you could win something really awesome so check here too~
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

https://burrowsofaeris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno Wed 19 Oct 2011, 2:44 am

Thank you for the welcome, you guys. Happy I did join a little while ago, but when I was about to post a topic about being here the day I joined, I noticed it was late and headed for my room to sleep. And if I have any questions, I'll be sure to ask! Big Grin

@ AuntSlappy I've noticed you have Rainbow Dash as your avatar and The whole MLP:FiM gang in your signature - I like it, your signature especially as Pinkie Pie bounces around happily around her friends. Big Grin

@ Wyvern I also happened to notice you have England from Hetalia: Axis Powers as your avatar - very nice. Big Grin

@ Mousen Heath Thank you for the welcome. Happy Ooh, a Halloween event. Very nice, I'll be sure to look at it after I get my first Jackalope.

Last edited by Xeno on Fri 21 Oct 2011, 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Xeno
Xeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Thu 20 Oct 2011, 9:22 am

XEEEEEEENOOOO Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin *fistbump*

Ooooh, you should get an AURES there are not enough Really Sad

Ray

Rhunes : 88

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Thu 20 Oct 2011, 11:29 am

OH YES! YOUR A BRONIE!!!! /brohoof

Feel free to rp with me if you want to by the way! XD I forgot to mention that. Durrr
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeno Fri 21 Oct 2011, 1:24 am

@ Ray Hey, Ray! Happy *Fist bumps back* xD Oh, sure. I'll be sure to get an Aures, they look quite cute.

@ AuntSlappy Yes, I guess I am somewhat of a brony. /Brohoof back Big Grin And I'll be sure to ask you to Rp sometime. Maybe a Pony Rp...
Xeno
Xeno

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Fri 21 Oct 2011, 8:30 am

Pssh, great idea. XD

auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Sat 22 Oct 2011, 12:13 am

ohmigosh Xeno you're a brony? YAAAAAAY I had no clue you should come over some time we'll watch episodes or something yaaaaaay

/did not know her bff was a brony

Ray

Rhunes : 88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down