The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jackalope of Many Colours

3 posters

Go down

Jackalope of Many Colours Empty Jackalope of Many Colours

Post  Mousen Heath Fri 06 May 2011, 5:46 am

Jackalope of Many Colours Custom1
One stall in particular seems to be getting the attention of the few humans in the highstreet; a clover-covered tent that appears to have been made to look like a burrow, one Jackalope stands at the front of it, jumping about like a clockwork toy. "You there, Good sir! You look like someone that could use a friend! Not me! Another Jackalope, in any colour you like!" He pauses for a moment, catching his breath after his small outburst. "You see, there's alot of Jackalopes without burrows to call home... And you humans, well you always seem to have alot of space spare. So what do you say? Give a homeless rodent-thing a break." Well, it doesn't seem like you've got any choice in the matter. "What on Aeris are you doing, lollygagging around! Go on, place an order!"

Markings
There are certain markings that many jackalope have, these will turn up on randoms and you can even list a preference of marking when ordering a random. And they can also turn up on Jackalope offspring if the parent carries the marking. :3

Jackalope of Many Colours FireworksJackalope of Many Colours MottledPNGJackalope of Many Colours SplashJackalope of Many Colours SplotchedJackalope of Many Colours StarSpangledJackalope of Many Colours TechJackalope of Many Colours CupidJackalope of Many Colours Zebra
Fireworks | Mottled | Splash | Splotched | Star Spangled | Tech | Cupid | Zebra

Customs
Customs are Jackalopes with a unique colouration of your choosing. Feel free to request markings/Add-ons. When ordering please remember to be specific as possible! If you ask me for something 'blue', I don't know what shade you're referring to. Please specify shades/hex codes when ordering!

Custom: 60 Rhunes | Random: 50 Rhunes

Custom Form:
'
Code:
[b]Base Colour:[/b]
[b]Secondry Colour:[/b] (The markings on the chest and legs. Optional.)
[b]Eye colour:[/b]
[b]Antler Colour 1:[/b]
[b]Antler Colour 2:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Marking1:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Marking2:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Add-ons:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Anything else?[/b]

Currently I am only doing very small add ons! These include, say, asking for stripes on the legs or asking for a stud earring in the ear or a little pair of fangs or something. If in doubt, ask.

Last edited by Mousen Heath on Sun 11 Mar 2012, 11:46 am; edited 8 times in total
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

https://burrowsofaeris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Jackalope of Many Colours Empty Re: Jackalope of Many Colours

Post  Mousen Heath Thu 22 Mar 2012, 12:49 pm

Currently Pygmy Jackalope Custom Orders Are Open. Please specify which type of jackalope you'd like within your order.
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

https://burrowsofaeris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jobie Tue 10 Apr 2012, 8:06 am

I want this guy to be a regular (not pygmy) plagued jackalope. I have the plagued water. :] Thanks.

Base Colour: #52330c or switched with secondary color, whichever looks best
Secondry Colour: #7a2100 or switched with base, whichever looks best
Eye colour: #570a0a
Antler Colour 1: #FFFFFF bottom
Antler Colour 2: #52330c top
Marking1: Mottled #7a2100 bottom
Marking2: None
Add-ons: If it's not too difficult, little black claws sticking out of all four paws.
Anything else? If any of the colors look off to you when put together, feel free to change them to do so. I'm horrible with matching colors sometimes. XP
Jobie
Jobie

Rhunes : 150

Back to top Go down

Post  Talcen Wed 02 May 2012, 1:37 pm

Regular Jacklope please~

Base Colour: #E1DEB2
Secondry Colour: (Can it be a gradient? o3o?) #FCFCF8 to #C9C9C4
Eye colour: #3C4D77
Antler Colour 1: #F9F9F9
Antler Colour 2: #2C2C2D