The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strixia x Skybreeze [Ray/Wyvern]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Strixia x Skybreeze [Ray/Wyvern] Empty Strixia x Skybreeze [Ray/Wyvern]

Post  Ray Wed 05 Oct 2011, 3:20 pm

Strixia x Skybreeze [Ray/Wyvern] Aures13

The Aures hadn't meant to go to the Breeding Roosts, she swore! She had just finished eating that cupcake she'd bought from the apocarthy - "Passion Pastry?" - and it had made her thirsty, that was all!

...and yet somehow she had ended up sitting in a spare room, having gotten bored of trying to explain how she wasn't actually there waiting for someone and she had really just been looking for a glass of water. Well, at least her home was remote and lacked anything worth stealing, and at least they kicked you out after a couple weeks no matter what. Maybe they'd kick her out after one if she was annoying enough.

"It is NOT brightly lit enough in here!" she complained, waving her tail from side to side. There weren't any good insects either. What sort of stupid place was this?

Honestly! At that point she honestly hoped some other girl with a similar predicament would show up - at least she'd have someone to talk to! She felt a bit nervous without her firelights, and a conversational partner would probably help ease that.

Ray

Rhunes : 88

Back to top Go down

Strixia x Skybreeze [Ray/Wyvern] Empty Re: Strixia x Skybreeze [Ray/Wyvern]

Post  Wyvern Fri 07 Oct 2011, 3:20 am

Strixia x Skybreeze [Ray/Wyvern] Aures8

A little Aures appeared at the entrance of the small Roost. She knew the mysterious room barely had any lights so she brought a little lamp, just in case. The place looked a bit familiar to the Aures, but she couldnt renember. Skybreeze lifted her lamp to look around the Roost. Even though she was somehow forced to go to this place, she went without question and just hoped it wouldnt look that bad. She then saw a small glow in the cave. Skybreeze approached the Aures who was complaining about, looking upset about the room she was. She placed her lamp by her side, and smiled. "H-hello there, so you´ve been told to come here, or something like that?" She asked as she found a little firefly flying around her lamp. She picked the little insect up. The Roost wasnt a really bad place, it seemed.

(Sorry if I failed at this. I never done a breeding before, not even on Evelon. Blaaaaah. xDD Also, the title suposed to be like this: Strixia x Skybreeze [Ray/Wyvern] .)
Wyvern
Wyvern

Rhunes : 85
Location : If you stare long into the Abyss... The Abyss stares back at you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Fri 07 Oct 2011, 7:30 am

When the door opened, Strixia immediately turned around to see who it was. A pale blue Aures with a lovely glowing gem on her chest - Strix herself gave off a slight glow, but not from any one part of her body - definitely female.

"I had just finished eating a cupcake - I was in town and saw some in this apocarthy, and they looked yummy - and I was really thirsty, but when I asked for a drink I ended up here instead." She blinked. "I'm Strixia, what's your name?"

The roost could have been worse. At least now she had some company, which was better than sitting in a room alone for a couple weeks! Still, it would've been nice if it had been a teensy bit brighter. She concentrated but failed to make her own glow any brighter; she never actually succeeded but she always put an effort in.

(on it Big Grin I haven't, either! I would have replied sooner but my ride home forgot about me and it took me an hour to get ahold of him and another hour to actually get home)

Ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Fri 07 Oct 2011, 9:54 am

Skybreeze shook her head. "I was looking for something too, but I was told to come here." She said giving a little grin. "My name´s Skybreeze. But you can call me Sky for short." She replied as she saw the Aures giving some sort of glow. Skybreeze was quite amused, she has never seen an Aures being able to do that. She was only able to make her chest gem glow, but not her whole body. But Skybreeze asked herself why couldnt Strixia give a brighter glow. "Incredible! I... I have never seen this before." She said as she placed her lamp between her and the Aures.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:04 am

"Sky? That's a pretty name!" Strixia grinned. She blinked - Sky seemed to be interested in her glowing. "Never seen what? My glow? I've always been this way - my wings glow the brightest. It attracts fireflies, though, and they're yummy, so I don't mind!" She grinned. "I just wish I knew how to make it brighter - I've done it a couple times but I don't know how exactly I did it! The rock on your chest glows, too. I don't have anything like that, though."

She had met only a few other aures in her life - Jackalopes seemed much more common - and none of them had had glowing chest-things. One had had a clock on her butt (well, a picture of one), but that was about it.

(I just realized that orange is unreadable xP)

Ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:16 am

Skybreeze never heard such compliment about her name, not even anything else from herself. She thought for a brief moment that, that was really nice of Strixia. She nodded. "Yes, Its really pretty, and it attracts bugs?" She responded as she noticed how Strixia´s glow wasnt really working. Skybreeze picked up the firefly on her lamp and placed it near Strixia. "Oh, this?" She slightly touched her gem. "A... well, a human gave me this little Gem when I was younger." She said as she thought that she could help Strixia; the gem Skybreeze had seemed to shine a bit similar than Strixia´s firefly glow.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:28 am

"When it's bright! It's always brighter when I'm near my home, and it gets really dull when I'm scared." She sniffed the firefly. "A human? Neat! I've met some, but not very many; I tend not to stray too far from home, so I mostly meet other Aures living out near where I live." Having lost interest in the firefly, she looked back at the gem. "Can I touch it?"

Ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:40 am

Skybreeze thought for that moment about her human friend. She wondered how he was doing, but she just turned to Strixia. "Oh, sure!" She said. "My gem often glows in different colours depending on my mood. Its usually, well, white, but it can change to a very light pink, light blue, or even green." She replied. The firefly flew around Skybreeze´s head as she took a deep breath. "You havent been anywhere aside from your home? I´ve been to many other places, and I get to meet lots of people. You know, if you try going out once, you might get to meet new people." She said as she didnt really wasnt forcing the Aures to be just like her, it was just a suggestion that would make Strixia feel better and at least feel a bit less lonely.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Fri 07 Oct 2011, 3:29 pm

Strixia poked it tentatively with her nose. It was smooth - naturally, it was a gem, after all! - and so bright! Her own glow took on a slightly brighter hue. She grinned.

"Neat!

Strixia listened carefully. "I leave home a lot, but my home's pretty remote. So I meet Aures and Jackalopes who like remote homes, just not usually people cause they like towns! Still, I guess it would be good to get out more...especially for cupcakes! I love them."

Ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Sat 08 Oct 2011, 4:16 am

Skybreeze gave a smile as the gem on her chest glowed in an unusual colour. "Oh, that often happens." She said as she slightly rubbed the gem, its been a while since it last completely changed colour. "I live in a cave that looks a little like this, but I have a Jackalope friend who lives with me. We often visit the other Jackalope around the forest where we live." She said as hearing Strixia made her a little hungry. She loved cupcakes and everything sweet, too, not just because she eats like humans. She noticed how Strixia´s glow became brighter after her gem shined, she tried to concentrate a little to try changing the Gem´s colour again.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Sat 08 Oct 2011, 6:13 am

"You live in a cave?" She blinked. "Sounds cool! I would be scared to live in a cave, I think, since I wouldn't be able to just fly away. I live on a hill. There's another Aures who lives with me - I was out one day, and just came home to find her sleeping on my favorite perch!" Strixia smiled. "How did you meet your jackalope friend?"

Ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:41 am

Skybreeze didnt thought living in a cave would be scary. "See the lamp I have here? I always keep lamps like this around the cave I live in, so the Jackalopes that come to see us dont get lost;" She said as she lifted the lamp, "I met my friend while I was traveling around the Forest. He called the cave I live in home because he found it a nice place to do his... Black magic. He´s really funny!" She said as she gave a little laugh. She doesnt believe in much Magic but she thought that her friend´s kind of magic was intersting. "He has taught me many things, and we often travel around." She said again as the glow of her gem slightly became the same colour as Strixia´s glow....

(My Aures´ Jackalope friend is really like that. xDD I was thinking that after this, we could RP with him, if you like.)
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Mon 10 Oct 2011, 6:16 am

(sure!)

Strixia blinked. "Black magic? That sounds kind of scary! My friend Lucy just tries to mess with time. Still..." She blinked and then suddenly realized something - if she knew something about black magic she might know something about the floating glows around Strixi's home. "Hey, do you know anything about spheres that float? We have a bunch at my home - they glow a nice gold tone, too!" She was still watching Skyebreeze's chest-gem when it started to change shade.

"Hey, look! It's getting closer to my own glow!" Strixia's glow had brightened again.

Ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:43 pm

"Spheres that float?" Skybreeze asked to herself. She knew some things about her friend´s magic, so she thought for a while. "Glowing Spheres... they might be little spirit-like beings that glow like fireflies." She said as she observed Strixia´s glow as it shined in the same colour of her gem. She smiled as she touched the gem for a moment. "Black Magic can be a bit scary sometimes, I have to agree. But my friend´s way of making magic is a lot funnier!" She said as her smile grew larger. The Aures turned at Strixia, she found it fun and intersting to have met her. They both had quite some stuff in common!
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:50 pm

"Maybe! They're very comfy perches, if nothing else!" Strixia laughed. She hadn't actually found a new friend in an age - except for Lucy, and she didn't count. Strixia didn't find her, she found Strixia. "I think most things can be scary or unscary. It just depends on what context they're in! Lucy's pretty scary when she's practicing using her knife, but not when she's playing with clocks!

Ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Mon 10 Oct 2011, 4:17 pm

Skybreeze nodded in agreedment. She had gone though many things and most of them were very scary to her. But she got used to getting to deal with her fears. "Yeah, what really scares me is when my Jackalope friend pretends that his imaginary friends visit him. Its really strange, I cant see them! I think they´re like ghosts." She said as she shivered for a moment, but she then took a deep breath and tried to avoid her gem to change colour. She grinned as the gem glowed in the same colour and shade as Strixia´s, a very bright yellow. "Im not sure about me. We just both stumbled upon each other and started to talk, well, like we´re doing now." She replied.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Tue 11 Oct 2011, 3:22 am

"Oh! That's cool! Lucy sometimes talks to snakes. She claims that they speak to her. I think she has that disorder fellows get from going through really traumatic experiences. She doesn't talk about it much..." Strixia sighed. "Ghosts seem kind of scary! But I guess the could be friendly, too..." She grinned. "Look, our glows are in sync!"

Ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Tue 11 Oct 2011, 2:06 pm

"Snakes? Ooh, snakes are cool." Skybreeze said as she renembered she got to see a few in her travels, but none of them seemed dangerous. She loved other types of creatures, like snakes and insects. "My friend is named Arthur, but I call him England for short. He seems to talk to ghosts and spirits, and I have tried speaking to them!" She said, as she kept looking at the beatifull glow of her gem and Strixia. "This colour... I´ve never seen this happen before." She replied in a small voice, trying to just watch the glow. It was a really pretty gold-ish like colour.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Tue 11 Oct 2011, 2:27 pm

"Arthur, but England for short?" Strixia blinked. "Lucy's actually named Laplacia, so I guess I can't judge!" No, Strixia knew Lucy's name as well as her brother's name, but they weren't things that came up often. Her glow began to blink in odd patterns."It normally doesn't glow gold? Maybe it's because we're hanging out together!" She only then noticed her blinking. "Mine doesn't usually blink. One of the species of fireflies that comes along to my hill blinks, but only during their mating season - they do it to attract lady-fireflies!" She smiled. "It's very classy. Most bugs are just like 'babiesNOW' but they're like 'classy dancing time!'"

Ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Tue 11 Oct 2011, 4:38 pm

(Oops. I meant that Skybreeze calls her friend England because he suposed to represent the same country in an Anime, not that. His real name is Arthur Kirkland but, My bad. xDD)

"I find it hard to renember his name, im really weird. I have to admit." Skybreeze said as she found the glow intersting. Maybe shining objects do make her Gem change into different colours, but not another Aures. She, in fact, has barely met any bats, but the ones she´ve met didnt looked anything like Skybreeze, or Strixia. "The fireflies dance? I wish I could see something like that. My Gem doesnt seem to attract anything, but the attention of my friends!" She said, chuckling. "My Gem never blinks, but it does now..."
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Wed 12 Oct 2011, 6:22 am

(I know - Strixa just didn't! XD I assume they don't get TV service at their hill.)

"It's really wonderful. They're not courting for a couple months, but you can come visit when they are~" Strixia was a pretty strange Aures. She couldn't actually say she'd met many Aures at all - Jackalopes were much more common - but most had been decidedly bland. Skybreeze wasn't - even if they did sort of look like opposites, with the blues and whites of Skybreeze contrasting the blacks and orangey-browns of her. "It doesn't normally blink? I hope it's a good thing that it's blinking, then! It looks really nice with you..."

Ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Wed 12 Oct 2011, 12:39 pm

(Whee, we´re almost done. 8D)

Skybreeze was a bit of an odd Aures, she really believed that. But she always had said that no one is normal, isnt it right? "You think its a good thing?" She asked. Perhaps it was, since maybe the similar glow of Strixia must have affected the Gem. "It must mean something..." She said to herself. She shook her head and looked for a moment behind her. It was getting a bit darker outside, but Strixia and her glow lighted up the place. Skybreeze was a bit afraid of the dark, but the gem she had helped her with that.

(Short posts. Sorry, Haha.)
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Wed 12 Oct 2011, 3:15 pm

"I think it's a good thing! Strixia grinned. "It's good for fireflies, anyways. Well, sort of. I mean, it's good they have babies but they generally don't live too long after that! I'm sure glad I'm not a bug...I couldn't tell you what our glows mean but mysteries are fun!" There was Strixia - the eternal optimist. "Maybe it has something to do with this place...what are we actually supposed to do here? I can't imagine we were put here just to chat with each other, but, I mean, uh..." She flushed.

Ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Thu 13 Oct 2011, 1:54 pm

Skybreeze smiled. She loved being, well, an Aures, and she never asked herself if she could be something better. "Well, your glow looks like if you were a fuzzy firefly. Mine just seems to often show my mood and I can change it sometimes. But, uhm, I have to admit, I dont know what this colour might mean..." She said as she lifted her head for a moment, looking at the ceiling. She wondered why she was told to come here, just like Strixia. Skybreeze then looked at Strixia as she scratched her head for a bit. She then patted Strixia´s head and wasnt able to think on what to say now.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Thu 13 Oct 2011, 4:15 pm

"I think your glow is even better! Mine's just a fuzzy fuzz gold!" Compulsively, Strixia snuggled herself close to Skybreeze. "Maybe..." She blinked. "...Maybe it's like a firefly, and it's trying to impress you? I mean, you're a very, very pretty lady Aures, and it normally doesn't blink like this, and, um..." She flushed. "You're comfy and soft..."

Ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next