The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hate to Say it, But theres No Ghosts Here. (Done)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I Hate to Say it, But theres No Ghosts Here. (Done) Empty I Hate to Say it, But theres No Ghosts Here. (Done)

Post  auntslappy282 Mon 27 Jun 2011, 4:48 pm

I Hate to Say it, But theres No Ghosts Here. (Done) Custom16-1I Hate to Say it, But theres No Ghosts Here. (Done) Custom33
{...}/Hanna
Hanna hopped happily in front of {...}, the wind blowing off the lake and making the air moist. He smiled and turned around to his partner who walked rather aimlessly, just enjoying the breeze for the moment. "Hey, Alex, how do you like the lake? I think it's a pretty cool thing don't you?" Hanna said happily. Apparently he gave the undead man names. {...} Nodded in reply, not really giving a care or much of a thought to what his partner said. He was a dead man with not a care in the world. Okay that would be a lie if I said that. Let me revise. He's a dead man who can't care about much because of his lack of memory.

Hanna stopped hopping for a second and looked around the lake. Fog was forming slightly over the lake, obscuring some of there view. "So do you think their will be ghosts or something else paranormal here?" He said hopping, excitement in each hop. {...} frowned slightly. "Do you really think something with just randomly pop out of no where and attack us or something?" Hanna laughed. "I seem to attract the paranormal beings Alfred! You should've figured that out by now." He laughed slightly. {...} didn't appear to be amused in the slightest. In fact, his frown widened slightly.

Last edited by auntslappy282 on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

I Hate to Say it, But theres No Ghosts Here. (Done) Empty Re: I Hate to Say it, But theres No Ghosts Here. (Done)

Post  Wyvern Fri 01 Jul 2011, 5:26 am

I Hate to Say it, But theres No Ghosts Here. (Done) Custom29 I Hate to Say it, But theres No Ghosts Here. (Done) Custom32

Madoroka appeared walking around the rocky peak of the hill. She arrived at the lake without even knowing it was there. "So Eira really had a lake after all..." She said to herself as she approached the lake, feeling a breeze of very cold air. The atmosphere seemed to be completely different from the other places she've been before. Silvion appeared behind her, sighing, he was somehow thristy after the long way they had to get through.

"W-wait, are you sure its safe here? This place looks rather suspicious." Silvion said nerviously as he stopped by the lake, he had the urge to drink a bit of water but he was unsure about whatever could lead them into trouble. Madoroka dipped her paw into the odd water, nothing. "Come on, there's nothing wrong here. After all, we have to rest for a bit, and we need to drink something." She smirked as she and Silvion started to drink some water from the lake, in that very instant they both heard something aproaching.

"W-what was that?" Silvion said as his face got all wet as he quickly started to turn around to look if anything might be near them. "Heh, its nothing. Its just the wind." Madoroka said as she felt something in the water. A small fish jumped right in front of her face! She shook his head and got up, and attempted in catching the little fish.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Rhunes : 85
Location : If you stare long into the Abyss... The Abyss stares back at you.

Back to top Go down

I Hate to Say it, But theres No Ghosts Here. (Done) Empty Re: I Hate to Say it, But theres No Ghosts Here. (Done)

Post  auntslappy282 Fri 01 Jul 2011, 7:03 am

Hanna looked up, rather excited. He heard a noise! Okay it was just someone talking, but other than that, he was still excited. He bolted towards where the noise was coming from, straight through the not to dense fog. He stopped next to the two Jackalopes and smiled. "Hello! Are you guys ghost hunting as well?" He said, ecstatic. {...} Walked slowly, following Hanna. He looked over at the two Jackalopes. He stood next to Hanna, not a 100% sure how they would react to a living dead Jackalope in front of them.

Hanna smiled at {...} when he came over and stood next to him. "Oh! I'm Hanna Cross, and this is my partner!" He said, with an idiotic grin. His scars, obviously showing to the other Jacakalopes. He didn't seem to notice at all, though, probably because he didn't really care to much about them anymore, or realize he still had them. It was probably due to his, uhm, stupidity.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Fri 01 Jul 2011, 11:08 am

Madoroka saw two Jackalopes run towards them. "The wind, huh? Seems that it was then after all." Silvion said as he waved Hello at them. But he was actually afraid, scared of what they really are. A Jackalope covered in symbols and scars and another one that looked Half-dead, Silvion thought he was like those Zombies from the Comic books his sibligs loved to read. He just smiled as Madoroka jumped in front of them.

Madoroka gave a wide smile as she took Hanna's paw and shaked it as she said laughing, "Hello, my name's Madoroka and this is my older Brother Silvion. You can just call me Mador for short. Ahahaha, ghosts? Here? I dont really think so." She said chuckling as she turned at the Undead-like Jackalope, and smiled, she didnt seemed scared or anything about the two, well, odd Jackalopes...
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Fri 01 Jul 2011, 4:05 pm

Hanna happily shook the Jackalopes hand. "It's very nice to meet you guys! So what are you guys doing at the Lake today anyways?" He said with a smile. He looked over at the lake. The fog was dissipating slowly, and the sun was starting to shine. He smiled and looked over at {...} "Isn't it nice out today finally! It's a perfect day to meet some new people and just have a good time, is'nt it Frank?"

{...} Nodded in agreement. He really did love the sun. It helped him focus on things, however, it did allow for a better view of his rotting body. He nodded at the other two Jackalope. "It's nice to meet you to, indeed," He said, with the slightest hint of a smile. You could tell he didn't smile much, but when he did, it was beautiful.

((Yeah I'm attracted to a dead man. Problem? XD -shot-))
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Sat 02 Jul 2011, 5:53 am

(Oh you Auntie. Trying to be an Awesome Troll. *flees* But I still think that Jackalope is pretty cool!)

"We were just bored and wanted to go somewhere, and we decided to come up here just for fun. But this place looks pretty intersting, I never knew there was a lake up here in Eira." Madoroka replied as she watched the rising sun. It was a beatifull view up there. "I really like the sun too... where we live, we barely even get to see it like this... there's a hill near there that we can see everything from it... this place really makes me think of this." Silvion said as he looked at the bright, cloudless sky, the mist of the lake slowly started to dissapear...

Madoroka smiled at {...} as she asked, "Where are you guys from? I rarely see any Jackalopes like you anywhere." She tried not to sound like she thought badly of the odd Jackalopes. She was just wondering, why do they look so strange...
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Sat 02 Jul 2011, 7:23 am

((Thats me. ^^))

Hanna laughed at there question. "Oh were from the Town of Greystone. Though its not the, well, Best place to live, but it keeps us in business. So I'm not complaining, and neither is Richard," He said with a smile. "It also helps us not stick out like a soar thumb where ever we go, which is nice, especially in our line of business," He said, not even realizing how that could sound like they were murders or something and trying to hide that.

{...} Looked at Hanna oddly. "Pardon him, he's not really the best with words," He said. Hanna looked at him and glared slightly. "You guys just wont let that one thing go will you?" {...} Chuckled slightly. "It's not that, it's just in general." Hanna shrugged, apparently just accepting it.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Mon 04 Jul 2011, 1:41 pm

"We're from between the Longmarr Woods and the Meadowlands. We live in a small Forest where you can barely see anything, but it keeps us safe from other bad people. Aside from the burrows there are just small houses there but we rarely see many Humans living in them." Silvion said as he coughed, placing his paw on Madoroka's shoulder and turned his back on the other Jackalopes. "Can you excuse us for a second?" He asked, smiling.

"D-dont you think these guys look... suspicious?" Silvion asked to Madoroka, he grew highly afraid of them, especially the Jackalope that Hanna was giving many... names. "Of course not! They're just like us! And about that, he isnt that scary as he looks!" Mador said as she grinned at him, she wasnt really scared at all and just wanted to cheer Silvion up.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Tue 05 Jul 2011, 4:47 pm

Hanna smiled. "Oh what a nice place to live! I always loved the forest," He said with a grin. He nodded happily as Silvon asked to be excused for a second. He turned to {...} and smiled. "So you think we should still look for ghosts? I know it might have just been some crazy goat farmer who told us of an old wives tale, but still! It wouldn't hurt checking would it?" Hanna said with a smile. {...} Just shrugged and then looked over to the two Jackalopes conversing.

"You know, for two normal Jackalope, it's kinda surprising that they haven't bailed on us yet," {...} Mused. Hanna laughed slightly. "Well that is true. But maybe they just wanted to be here and we wont stop them?" Hanna thought, just thinking out loud. He looked around the lake area and didn't really know where they could go.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Wed 06 Jul 2011, 10:21 am

Madoroka smiled upon seeing Silvion frowning, she wanted to cheer him up and not think of the other Jackalopes badly. "Now where were we? Ghosts? Do you really think they are any here?" Silvion said to Hanna, just to make sure. "There arent such thing as ghosts," Madoroka said as she looked around the lake. "Its just that the mist and the wind that blows it away makes it look like someone actually resided here." She said, but she actually just wanted Silvion not to get too afraid.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Fri 08 Jul 2011, 4:35 am

Hanna looked at the two Jackalope, mouth agape. Hanna burst out in a laugh. He fell over onto his back and cracked up. His legs were kicking and he was just laughing. {...} Was smiling slightly. Hanna jumped up and then wiped the tears from his eyes. "O-Oh man. That's a good one!" {...} looked around at the other Jackalopes. He knew it was common for Jackalopes to think that ghosts didn't exist. Also, it appeared that Mondoraka was attempting to comfort her partner who was a little jumpy.

"I really would like to uhm, take that idea and agree with it, but ghosts do indeed exist. We have run into them before." Hanna nodded in agreement. "Yup. Passed right through me and took over my friends body for a little bit. But, it's nothing really to worry about. We know how to deal with them. Experience ya know?" Hanna said. He smiled, completely unaware of the other Jacakalopes emotions.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Fri 08 Jul 2011, 5:46 am

(Silvion believes in Ghosts, Madoroka just dislikes thinking on stuff like that. xD)

"So where exactly are these Ghosts... suposed to be?" Silvion said as Madoroka's smile dissapeared. "I always thought Ghosts existed where I live, but they were the neighbour Jackalopes. But there was something else, it wasnt just them." He said as Madoroka nodded. "Well then, if you three believe in ghosts then we shall look for them!" Madoroka said as Silvion, finally gave a small grin. He does believe in Ghosts and Demons, and inmortal beings that he saw on the comic books his siblings had.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Fri 15 Jul 2011, 6:07 am

{...} Looked at Hanna slightly concerned when Madoroka suggested the fact that they should go look for ghosts. That could get dangerous, but Hanan disagreed. He smiled and then nodded. "Well if you guys are up for it, then why not! It'll be hard work though. Are you guys up for it?" Hanna asked, his smile turning into a serious business face. "Oh, and I have to ask, have any of you ever seen a ghost?" He asked. {...} Looked at him and then said, "Wouldn't it be a good idea to warn them about the risks of going ghost hunting?" Hanna nodded.

"Good Point Riley. Okay, so a ghost may go through you, you just need to be prepared. Me and Henry here will help protect you. I have my rhunes and Timmy has his my Hammer." Hanna smiled at the Jackalopes. Personally, {...} Didn't want to get these poor Jackalopes involved and possibly hurt. He just hoped that the the ghosts would stay away for today, and not bug them, and get these Jackalopes hurt.

((Sorry. Really Sad My muse exploded, but she came back today. XD))
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Tue 26 Jul 2011, 10:03 am

((Its allright! My muse keeps dying every now and then.))

"I... I have. Once." Madoroka said to Hanna. "When I was younger, I met a Jackalope who told me stories about demons and creatures that his father always told him them when he was very young. He was a really good friend to me and one day, he told me a story about a ghost appearing in the Forest I live. He didn’t believed in those stories but I did. A few years passed and we were walking around the forest. We both heard weird sounds, and I thought it was the ghost. A few hours passed and we got too far away from my home, and we couldn’t find our way back. Some days passed and we finally got to met this… ghost. We were both terrified in fear. The ghost suddently disappeared, and when we tried to get away… my friend disappeared. The ghost appeared again, but it meant no harm.

It looked like, a human…”
She said as Silvion shivered upon hearing Madoroka’s story, but he sighed and tried to stop being scared. He was glad the ghost didn’t attacked Madoroka, but somehow, her friend was gone. He wondered why, maybe the ghost didn’t took her friend away. “S-so this ghost… what happened?” Silvion asked. “The ghost really looked innocent and young. It looked like a human girl, she even helped me find my way through the forest. She told me everything about the depths of the forest we live, that she isn’t the only ghost there. Apparently she wasn’t the one who took my friend away, either.” Madoroka responded.

((Long sucky post w00t *shot*))
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Thu 28 Jul 2011, 7:05 pm

Hanna nodded. "Okay, So if you guys are ready..." Almost on cue, a crack came from behind Hanna and {...}. Hanna did a tight turn around and looked at the area it was coming from. The fog was lifting rapidly as of now and he saw something... Red? Hanna approached the red thing only to hear a groan and a slurred cuss. He smiled and then leaned closer. "Hi Conrad!" Hanna said with a smile.

I Hate to Say it, But theres No Ghosts Here. (Done) Aures5-1
A red Aures looked up groggily from the spot he crashed in, only to see Hanna staring at him. He jumped slightly and looked at the Jackalopes around him. He smiled slightly weakly and then laid back down. Hanna laughed. "Don't worry! It's not a ghost, it's our good friend Conrad!" He smiled and then looked at the other Jackalopes.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Fri 29 Jul 2011, 4:33 am

"I k-know... but he scared me! I've never seen a Aures before, this close." Silvion said as he tried to smile, but all the sudden events were somehow scaring him. But Madoroka walked to Conrad and said, "Hi there! My name's Madoroka, and this is my brother Silvion. He's really afraid of this place so he doesnt talk much." She said as Silvion sighed and looked to the ground. "Cheer up, brother. So far we havent seen any ghosts, so I dont think they might be many." Madoroka said as she patted her brother's shoulder.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Sat 30 Jul 2011, 8:48 am

Hanna smiled slightly and then looked back down at Conrad. "How did you make it up here with out burning to a crisp?" He said with a curious face. Conrad face palmed and put a finger up to his mouth to signal for silence. He sighed, knowing that it was pretty much useless, due to the fact that Hanna is an idiot. He looked around at the other Jackalopes. They were closing in on him which made him slightly claustrophobic. He looked back and forth and then over to {...}. He was sitting farther back, staring off into the distance. Conrad looked around and heard a scream, jumping onto Hannah's back and hiding as best he could in his neck fur.

Hanna jumped at the scram and {...} Came over to the group. He looked around, moving next to Hanna, and in front of the the other Jackalopes. "Maybe it's a ghost!" Hanna said excitedly. He took out a sharpie from no where in particular and drew a rune on his palm. {...} was no equipped with a hammer that was glowing a light blue in a few places.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Sat 30 Jul 2011, 9:25 am

"W-wah! Ghosts, where?" Silvion said and froze in fear. "Dont be afraid, Silvion. We dont know what is it yet." Madoroka said as she placed her paw on Silvion's shoulder, while she walked towards Hanna and {...}. She started to turn around, there were only trees and small ponds. Mador smiled hoping it was a ghost, exited just like Hanna.

((Sorry of my posts are getting very short. I barely have an idea on what to write.))
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Sun 31 Jul 2011, 3:52 am

The wind began to blow harder and Hanna hopped forward into the tree's, disappearing in a few seconds, as the fog began to thicken. He came back a few minutes later, a frown on his face. "It looks like it wasn't a ghost. It was a mixture of things that made it sound like a scream," He said with a sigh. {...} looked at him with a sideways frown. "Hanna are you even sure there's ghosts here?" He asked with a frown. Conrad jumped out from Hannas fur and nodded.

"I don't really see the reason why were even here. If some crazy Jackalope told you that there was ghosts in the lake would you jump in it? Wait, don't answer that," Conrad said with a sigh. He looked around at the other Jackalopes. "Why don't we do something different? Like a game or something?" Hanna lit up immediately. "What a brilliant idea!" He grabbed Conrad and hugged him.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Mon 01 Aug 2011, 8:02 am

"Y-yes! That would be much, much better!" Silvion had a bit of trouble to speak, but he was glad to see it wasnt a ghost. Madoroka nodded. "I know! Instead of searching for ghosts, we should try walking around this place and see if we can find something intersting. There might not be ghosts, but there could be something better!" She said as the fog around them dissapeared, a gust of wind blew and the mist around them went away...
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Tue 02 Aug 2011, 3:18 pm

Hanna nodded happily at Madoroka's suggestion. "Thats a brilliant idea! Who knows what weird fish or paranormal beings live in the water! It will be a great experiment! Lets go!" Hanna said with an ecstatic smile. He started running forward and then stopped to wait for the others. Conrad relaxed in {...} neck fur and sighed. "Hanna you need to relax and calm down. Seriously. Your energy just makes me more tired then I already am," He said with a sigh. {...} chuckled and walked forward to join Hanna.

((Sorry for the short post. P: My muse is... preoccupied. Also, changed Hanna's color because I didn't want it to get to confusing between who was who. xD))
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Tue 02 Aug 2011, 3:55 pm

(Haha, its okay! Im starting to post really short now too. D= But its allright.)

Madoroka ran with Hanna and {...} to see what things could be living in the lake. Maybe they arent just fish, but other intersting creatures and other beings there, too. "Look, over there, Hanna! I just saw something move!" Madoroka said as she leaned closer to the spot she mentioned, trying to get a closer look. Silvion just stood there, and started to walk around out of boredom. He was still a bit scared of the whole place. "Sigh, why did I had to be such a coward... Maybe its just that im like any other Jackalope. Maybe." He said to himself.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Sat 06 Aug 2011, 1:42 pm

((Derp I didn't see this. XD;;))

Hanna jumped up excitedly when Madoroka said that something was in the water. He ran towards where she stood and looked in excitedly. "Hey are you guys hungry? We can so totally catch some fish and make some food! What do you guys say?" Hanna asked, rather excitedly. He looked around as he saw Conrad sigh and roll his eyes. He flew over to Hanna and sighed. How stupid was he? "Well whatever you guys want to do I guess...," He muttered. He couldn't eat the fish anyways, well, being a vampire and all.

{...} walked over to Silvon, a concerned look on his face. He smiled slightly. "Hey it's nothing to worry about. Courage will come eventually. I wasn't very courageous for a while there... But it came to me eventually. If you were meant to be courageous it'll come to you when you need it. I hope that helps at lest," He said with an awkward smile.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Sat 06 Aug 2011, 3:54 pm

Silvion lifted his head and turned to {...}, he was right. He just needs patience so he could overcome his fear towards many things. He always thought they were good beings like in the books he read along with his younger brothers, but when he started to leave his homeland, he grew highly afraid of them because they werent like he thought. Maybe he might look like any other Jackalope, but he could change that by starting with learning to face his worst fears.

"T-thanks. You're right... I just need to get over it. I wasnt this afraid of things before, but its just that I changed too much since I've been far from my home." Silvion said as he smiled back at {...}. What he said really cheered him up. He started to walk towards Madoroka and Hanna. "What's wrong, Silvion? You dont look like, well, the same anymore." She said as she just smiled, and turned at Hanna. She nodded as she said, "Yes, good idea!"

(Huh? Im pretty braindead so I tried to come up with something random, so I could make my posts a bit longer.)
Wyvern
Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Mon 08 Aug 2011, 3:01 pm

Hanna smiled as his idea was accepted into the group and jumped into the lake, not even bothering warning Conrad. Conrad flew off just in time and managed to get up in the air, and land on {...} Before he got soaked. "Idiot," He grumbled. {...} Couldn't help but smile. He helped out a Jackalope, and now he was being the person to rely on for Conrad at the moment. His smiled disappeared though, when Hanna jumped up, a fish in his mouth. "I GOT ONE!!" He spat out the fish onto the sand, jumping back in. "Lets go get some Firewood to cook the fish on shall we?" {...} said, turning towards the forest behind them.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum