The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!]

4 posters

Go down

* TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!] Empty * TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!]

Post  Mousen Heath Thu 23 Jun 2011, 11:14 am

Welcome To The Rabbit Warren Breeder's Listings

Rules

* Please post the image and personality of the Jackalope as well as who you'd think they'd be a good match with.
* Litter divisions vary, sometimes I may only one one kit out of a breeding, sometimes I'd prefer the traditional way of splitting litters. (50/50, First pick goes to whoever wants it // Odd numbers; Majority or first pick).
* I prefer first pick over majority. Always.
* Same gender breedings are fine with me. Even if a character prefers males/females, if you want to chuck someone of the same gender at them for laughs, be all means, go ahead, I'm quite happy to pay for the pastry, it's not like I've got anything better to do with my rhunes. XD
* Inventory:
Passion pastry x2

Last edited by Mousen Heath on Wed 11 Jan 2012, 7:10 am; edited 7 times in total
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

https://burrowsofaeris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

* TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!] Empty Male Jackalope/Spirits

Post  Mousen Heath Sat 02 Jul 2011, 9:04 am

Jalopy
(Jal-oh-pee)

* TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!] Custom1
Polite * Antiquarian * Unusual
Jalopy is an odd fellow, he seems to find the strangest of things completely fascinating, and he'll often ramble on about tablecloths or oddly shaped clouds for hours. Having said that, he's extremely polite and very social. Once a year he hosts a massive garden party, he's the perfect host. Jalopy has a love for anything antique and his burrow always seems to be covered and filled with the strangest of things. He also loves music, infact he's prone to randomly bursting into song, the jackalope fancies himself as something of a bard. To be quite truthful, he isn't too bad, even if his song-writing skills could use a little work. He's a romantic at heart, and he's often seen in Logmarr woods, searching for wild roses or even truffles in his attempt to do something nice for his mate Wester.
Preference: Males
Notes: None.
Slots:
Lifemate: Wester

Wester
(Wes-ter)
* TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!] Custom18
Odd * Argumentative * Lazy
Wester hates you and finds you boring. You can leave. Generally that's his point of view, on everything. Wester is king of scathing, sarcastic and exasperated looks. Infact most people quail under his piercing, but utterly uninterested gaze. He's extremely anti-social, and he can never remember names. In that aspect, he's the exact opposite of his mate. The only person he really seems to open up to, is Jalopy, and that took years. He's distrustful of everyone and he loves to provoke people just for a good fight. At times, poor Jalopy despairs over him. Wester loves the snow, if you manage to catch him when he thinks no-one is looking you might see him running around in the stuff as giddy as school girl. All in all, he's a fairly nice chap if you manage to get past that rather cold shell of his.
Notes: None.
Slots:
Lifemate: Jalopy[/color]

Monkjack
(Munk-jak)

* TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!] Snake
Stubborn * Gruff * Wild
Personality TBA
Preference: Females
Notes: Going to be picky.
Slots:
Lifemate: Diesel

Jahi
(Jah-Hee)
* TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!] Custom6
Brave * Reckless * Protective
Personality TBA
Notes: Going to be very, very picky.
Slots:
Lifemate: Clack's Yenthi

.: Fenris :.
* TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!] Fenris
Living the furthest north of all the Elder Spirits is Fenris, of Fenris Forest. He prefers a solitary existence, and he can be very stand-offish when approached. He dislikes social situations immeasurably, but if he sees them as unavoidable he will make the effort to go. He can be just as bitter as the icy forests he watches over, and more often than not his attitude is very cold. He tends to anger easily, and more then once he's let that anger get the best of him. With a stubborn streak a mile long, it's also rather difficult to get him to change his mind, about anything. Fenris is also ferociously protective of his younger sister, Bjorn, even more so after she was caught in an accident that was the direct fault of the Elder Spirit, Oddin. He considers himself to be something of a leader, and he tends to take charge in any situation he's thrown into. His best friend is probably Logmarr, who's easy going nature compliment's his well, though as they both hold much affection for Svanhildr a slight rivalry has developed between the two.
Notes: Kits of the elder spirits can breed three-four times, any generations after that, once with a lifemate!
Slots:
Lifemate: None/Semi-seeking?

.: Logmarr :.
* TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!] Logmarr
While Fenris often tries to take the role of leader, Logmarr is the one most of the Spirits really consider to lead them. He's not easily annoyed and fairly easy going, he values fairness, bravery and loyalty above all else. All in all, he's a general 'good guy' who could get along with just about anyone. He does have a habit of being rather over dramatic, though. He prefers things to be out in the open, rather than secrets spreading behind back's and he's really the one responsible for making sure that no real arguments have split the group down the middle. It takes an awful lot to get him angry, and there's been very few occasions when he really has been upset. While he and Fenris are great friends, he does have feelings for Svanhildr, who he knows Fenris is fond of. He also spends alot of time around Oddin, though so far all of his attempts at getting Fenris to be civil to the white Spirit have proven unsuccessful. Logmarr often believes he has to do things alone, and he rarely asks for help.
Notes: Kits of the elder spirits can breed three-four times, any generations after that, once with a lifemate!
Slots:
Lifemate: Svanhildr

.: Greystone :.
* TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!] Greystone
A fairly new Spirit by anyone's standards, Greystone honestly feels rather overwhelmed by it all. He's really quite young, and it shows, sometimes he barely looks older than a leveret. He's exceptionally nimble, and he prefers to run away from his problems rather than facing them. He can be cowardly at times, and very, very shy. His demeanour is a constantly nervous one, if a little pessimistic. 'Are you sure this is a good idea...?' Is probably the thing he says most. Over time, he has become extremely stand-offish, not wanting to get involved in the business of other Elder Spirits. He's got a rather sardonic streak and will occasionally make a blunt comment towards something. Lately, he's become involved with the Spirit of Justice, who goes under the name of Neo. She and him travel a lot, often solving various crimes. Grey is obviously stronger than he looks, because he's not in the least squeamish.
Notes: Kits of the elder spirits can breed three-four times, any generations after that, once with a lifemate! Very, very, ver picky! XD;
Slots:
Lifemate: Guess who. >3

.: Oddin :.
* TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!] Oddin
This spirit is probably the most mysterious of the lot. There's so much controversy surrounding Oddin, it's hard to pick apart the truth from the lies. He probably prefers it like that, truth be told. Like many of the others, he's rather quiet unless spoken to and he seems to carry and air of wisdom and knowledge the others can't compare with. At one point in time, Oddin was obsessed with science. Creating artificial life, creating something from nothing, bringing back the dead. All those things that typically go horribly wrong in the stories, he was doing. Or atleast, he tried to. He was always very philosophical, and the question of who originally created the Elder Spirits plagued him. While no one quite knows for sure, many people believe that the reason the spirits went to sleep in the first place was because of him. Oddin is a pacifist, and he refuses to fight for any reason. Even when Fenris attacked him after the incident with Bjorn he refused to fight back. After the spirits woke up, he's given up his obsession with science altogether sticking to simple illusions and basic magic tricks, something and Spirit can preform. Oddin prefers to take a back seat, and wait until everything has unfolded before making a move, this has often irritated the other Elder Spirits, who prefer a quicker way to do things. Things in Bjorn's presence have become increasingly awkward for the spirit, but he seems to be making an effort to build up their friendship from scratch.
Preference: Either gender
Slots:
Lifemate: Not seeking.

.: Ochre :.
* TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!] Ochre
Ochre is Oddin's twin, and surprisingly they are very different. Ochre is built to with stand the frequent earthquakes that rattle through the Ochre Plains. He's very stocky and well muscled, like Brandr he dislikes getting involved in the affairs of the other Elder Spirits, though he is exceptionally protective of his twin, Oddin. He's always been a jackalope of a few words, and even the loud-mouthed Fenris wouldn't dare cross him. Ochre is as tough as old boots, the many scars that litter his hide show that much. He enjoys a good fight, though only for fun, he has no interest in hurting anyone. Well, not seriously anyway. He's got quite the sense of humour, and usually when he does speak it's to tell a joke. He also seems to have gotten some of Oddin's mystery, no matter where you are he will be able to come up behind you silently to make you jump. He's very loyal to the group, and he's very no nonsense in his beliefs. He knows the Elder Spirits are friends really, you only need one of them to be injured to see how much the others care about them. Ochre finds the general drama of his friends tiring, and if you talk to him about them you'll mostly get alot of shrugs and eye rolls
Slots:
Lifemate: Semi seeking?

Last edited by Mousen Heath on Wed 11 Jan 2012, 7:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

* TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!] Empty Female Jackalope

Diesel
(Dee-sel)
* TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!] Custom10
Quiet * Snobbish * Loyal
Personality TBA

Notes: Picky.
Slots:
Lifemate: Monkjack

Quinella
(quin-ellah)
* TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!] Custom21
Reclusive * Diligent * Quirky
[Personality TBA]

Notes: None
Slots:
Lifemate: Open?

Last edited by Mousen Heath on Fri 23 Sep 2011, 3:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

* TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!] Empty Male Aures

Stuff

Last edited by Mousen Heath on Wed 27 Jul 2011, 4:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

* TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!] Empty [Spare]

Post  Mousen Heath Sat 02 Jul 2011, 9:05 am

Spare
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

* TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!] Empty Re: * TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!]

Post  Mousen Heath Sat 02 Jul 2011, 9:15 am

And we're open for the time being. <3 :3
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

* TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!] Empty Re: * TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!]

Post  Talcen Fri 22 Jul 2011, 12:39 pm

* TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!] Custom38
Personality Anthos Kronos is an old fellow that seems to believe that he is not a hare at all but human. The poor mixed up thing even claims to have memories from time when he was human and seems to not shy away from the humans like most others of his kind. He is currently looking for a hare that he believes to be his past lover and will not rest until he finds him.

Anthos with Wester? The two look like they'd love each other. "I hate you!" "I hate you more!" See what I mean? True love right there.

Talcen
Talcen

Rhunes : 182

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Sat 23 Jul 2011, 11:23 am

Sure, that sounds like it'd be like fun. x3; I'll put him down on Wester's list, perhaps when I'm a little less busy we could do the breeding. The potions will be out soon, I had them all drawn up but my computer died on me before I could save, so. ;A;
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Thu 22 Sep 2011, 11:35 am

Okay, lets try this. XD

* TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!] Custom39
Personality: Yuuki is a very kind hearted soul. However, she can easily be pulled into dark forces. She is majorly oblivious, and tends to get into a lot of trouble, and end up in odd positions. When she lost her memory at a young age, her life has been hard. She try's her hardest to be strong in the hardest of situations. She is a surprisingly good fighter and wont hesitate to help anyone, no matter what personality, history, gender, or even species. She is trying hard now to get her memory back after those years, but it's been hard work and it seems like someone doesn't want her to get her memory back.

Her with Jahi? I like the hard to get types. >:3 -shot-
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Fri 23 Sep 2011, 3:36 am

Oh~ I gotta say, I really like her colours next to Jahi's. X3 So, accepted. ^^
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Sat 05 Nov 2011, 11:53 am

Okay! This whole thing needs re-doing now that I've got the spirits/a bunch more customs. XD

But! Seriously, look through my Burrow (spirits included) and suggest a pairing! I'm dying to breed some jackalopes/aures. X3 Also, there's a chance of actually breeding a spirit in jackalope/spirit pairs! Oho! >3
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  amanda784 Sat 10 Mar 2012, 12:28 am

This may be a long shot. Frostbite to Fenris?
* TheRabbitWarrenBreeder'sListings [Open!] Custom15
Personality: Sweet beyond belief. She gets her heart broken often. She’s really looking for a nice guy to be a life mate, but might get her heart broken a couple times before that. Frostbite enjoys spending her time outside in the cold. She loves running through snow just to see it fly up around her. It makes her feel like an angel, almost as if she can fly.

amanda784

Rhunes : 450

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Sun 11 Mar 2012, 11:52 am

I've got a few self-breedings I'd like to take care of first, but after I've finished those I'd be happy to breed Fenris and Snowbite~ Just be aware he's not open for lifemating. <3 x3
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down