The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cat That Got The Cream. [Aelurs]

Go down

The Cat That Got The Cream. [Aelurs] Empty The Cat That Got The Cream. [Aelurs]

Post  Mousen Heath Fri 02 Dec 2011, 6:55 am

The Cat That Got The Cream. [Aelurs] Aelurfemale1

Aelurs were an old species that had once again been found within Aeris, it was Greta's job to make sure that the sudden increase in numbers could be taken care of. After all, they all couldn't live at the temple! And so the priestess had set up a stall at the market advertising the sheer number of creatures that could be adopted. "Just specify what you'd like to adopt, and we can find a aelur to meet your specifications! Just like that! Any colours you can think of!"

Customs
Customs are aelurs with a unique colouration of your choosing. Feel free to request markings/Add-ons.
Custom: 60rhunes | Random: 50rhunes.

Markings
There are certain markings that many aelurs have, these will turn up on randoms and you can even list a preference of marking when ordering a random. And they can also turn up on aures offspring if the parent carries the marking. :3
Female
The Cat That Got The Cream. [Aelurs] MarbledfemaleThe Cat That Got The Cream. [Aelurs] TippedfemaleThe Cat That Got The Cream. [Aelurs] ForestfeetfemaleThe Cat That Got The Cream. [Aelurs] FemalestormThe Cat That Got The Cream. [Aelurs] Dreamboat
Marbled | Tipped | Forest Foot | Priestess | Dreamboat (female only)
Male
The Cat That Got The Cream. [Aelurs] MarbledmaleThe Cat That Got The Cream. [Aelurs] Tippedmale
The Cat That Got The Cream. [Aelurs] ForestfootmaleThe Cat That Got The Cream. [Aelurs] Stormmale
The Cat That Got The Cream. [Aelurs] Wildgrass
Marbled | Tipped | Forest Foot | Priest | Wildgrass (male only)

Custom Form
Remember to specify marking colour!
Code:

[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Main Body Colour[/b]
[b]Marking 1:[/b] [i](Optional)[/i]
[b]Marking 2:[/b] [i](Optional)[/i]
[b]Marking 3:[/b] [i](Optional)[/i]
[b]Add ons:[/b] [i](Optional)[/i]
[b]Anything else:[/b]

Add-Ons Ect.

Currently I am only doing very small add ons! These include, say, asking for stripes on the legs or asking for a stud earring in the ear or a little pair of fangs or something. If in doubt, ask.

Things you should know:
* If I take longer than I should, say over a week. Message me it's probably just slipped my mind. <3 I'm very forgetful.

Last edited by Mousen Heath on Sun 11 Mar 2012, 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

https://burrowsofaeris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Cat That Got The Cream. [Aelurs] Empty Re: The Cat That Got The Cream. [Aelurs]

Post  Mousen Heath Thu 22 Mar 2012, 12:51 pm

Currently Priest and Priestess Custom Orders Are Open. Please specify which type of aelur you'd like within your order.

Priest(ess) Aelurs have a double aura surrounding them. Cream is the standard colour. You may choose a colour.
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

https://burrowsofaeris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down