The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming back with a BANG!

Go down

Coming back with a BANG! Empty Coming back with a BANG!

Post  auntslappy282 Thu 01 Sep 2011, 8:45 am

So, after many difficulties in getting my computer to work, after 2 weeks and this past 4 days mostly, my mom got my computer into a working position and my muse is back full throttle. I will try to reply to ALL RP'S tonight or tomorrow. I apologies again, so please don't hate me to much. XD;;
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Coming back with a BANG! Empty Re: Coming back with a BANG!

Post  auntslappy282 Fri 02 Sep 2011, 3:25 pm

And then she got sick.

Okay, so I got sick, and I will hopefully be better, and if not, I'll stay home and be able to reply. NDK is just a week away, and i have 1 1/2 days to get stuff together. So I'll try my hardest to reply, and hopefully I'll be better, or sick enough to stay home and not in the middle like I was this morning. XP Sorry again. My life hates me. P:
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down