The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games~

+3
Thepowerofpie
auntslappy282
TheLethalFuzzyBunny
7 posters

Go down

Video Games~ Empty Video Games~

Post  TheLethalFuzzyBunny Thu 11 Aug 2011, 1:14 pm

So, as many people probably do, I love video games. I play a variety of games on a number of different consoles, PC included. Basically... I wanted a place to chat about video games. Games you love, games you love to hate... everything! I'm also looking for video game suggestions, if anyone has some of those. I'm hoping to purchase a PS3 around Christmas time and I have access to two different xbox 360s.

Consoles I own:
Dreamcast
PS1
PS2
N64
Gamecube
Wii
Gameboy (Color, Advanced)
DS

The two PC games that I play, currently, are Crossfire (typical plot-based first-person shooter) and League of Legends. I'm more into LoL right now, only because CF can strain my wrist that is already awful as it is. =/; Both games are free, however, so I suggest them to anyone that likes MMO PC games.

My favorite and most played LoL characters...

Miss Fortune, though I use this skin of her: Waterloo Miss Fortune.
Teemo. That is is Cottontail skin, and it is the only way I ever play Teemo, given my name.
Nidalee, though I use the French Maid Nidalee. She can transform into a cougar, and she looks like a sort of looks like black panther with the maid skin. xD; See here.
Caitlyn is a new favorite.

For the record, in game, the only male character I have played is Teemo and, considering he is a little rat-like thing and in a bunny suit, I'm not sure it counts. I enjoy being a rare online gaming species known as a female. xD; (And being a female gamer can cause in-game harassment but, ah, it is so easily solved by virtually handing some jerk is butt.)

So, uh, yea, anyway... suggestions? Random game chatter? Please post~

Oh a question? What was one of the first games that got you into gaming?

For me, playing Spyro when I was much younger was what made me the gamer that I am today~ I became hooked on games after that and, I'm guessing, my likeness of gaming is how I eventually got into roleplaying as well. Hurm. o3o

TheLethalFuzzyBunny
TheLethalFuzzyBunny
Mad Hatter

Rhunes : 75

Back to top Go down

Video Games~ Empty Re: Video Games~

Post  auntslappy282 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 4:40 pm

Welp. I love video games way to much for my own good. ^^

Consoles I own (LONG LIST HOMG):

PS2
Wii
XBox
XBox 360 (and Kinect)
PS3
PSP
Game Cube
Nintendo 64
DS
3DS
SNES
Gameboy
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advanced
and a PC

I'm obsessing over The World Ends With You for the DS and Team Fortress 2 for the PC at the moment. Uhm, yeah. XD

Uhm the first game that got me into gaming was probably Mario Party for the N64. I was a gaming child at like 3. XD
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

Post  Thepowerofpie Fri 12 Aug 2011, 1:56 am

I've been gaming since before some people on this forum were born O.o I feel old now.

Consoles I've owned throughout the years. Strikeout means its died/been sold.
NES
N64
PS1
PSX

PS2
XBOX
XBOX 360
Gameboy (Original, pocket, color, advance, SP, and DS)
PC
Gamecube
Wii

Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed (360, and yes the first one), Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 (360), Devil May Cry Anthology (PS2), Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (360), Armored Core For Answer (360).
Thepowerofpie
Thepowerofpie

Rhunes : 145

https://plus.google.com/117282748101194068461/posts

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Fri 12 Aug 2011, 7:10 am

I dont really play much videogames anymore, but the Xbox 360. I own a Gamecube, a Gameboy, a DS and that's it. I once played on the PS2 which is really awesome too. I like WoW a bit, too.

Right now I mostly just play Gears of War 1 and 2 and... Soul Calibur IV, some awesome fighting game that looks like Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter and stuff like that. I own a Kinect, too.

First Game that got me into Videogames was Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap. Really awesome, but its really old now.
Wyvern
Wyvern

Rhunes : 85
Location : If you stare long into the Abyss... The Abyss stares back at you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Venya Mon 22 Aug 2011, 6:48 am

I own a laptop at the moment. But its not good for games. I plays the sims 2 at the moment since I can't play sims 3 at all. So mostly computer games for me. Also I play pokemon on my Gameboy advanced visual thing. I have not played many games in awhile for me They've been kind of boring. What I do want to play is sims 3 pets but I can't.
Venya
Venya

Rhunes : 100

http://venya-aven.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousen Heath Mon 22 Aug 2011, 11:28 am

I bought the new 3DS a while back when my DS Lite died. The only games I've got are the following:

Animal Crossing: Wild World (Best thing since sliced bred, vintage books and hats)
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Super Monkey Ball
Super Monkey Ball 3D.

I'm hoping to get the Ocarina of Time at some point, since I've heard it's awesome and they're releasing a 3d Animal Crossing, and there's no way I'm missing out on that. xD; And since I payed full price for my DS consol, like, before they reduced it, so I get to download some games for it or something, which'll be fun, since one of them is one of the old Zelda games.

And that's awesome Wyvern! I've always wanted to play on all the old Zelda games, I kinda missed the Gameboy/whatever those games were released on. xD;

I've got a laptop too, but the only computer I really go on at all is Plants Vs.Zombies. xD; And the only online game I go on is this one that might have something to do with the fact I seem to die alot on most games. ;A;
Mousen Heath
Mousen Heath
Admin

Rhunes : 430

https://burrowsofaeris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Mon 22 Aug 2011, 2:13 pm

Mousen Heath wrote:I bought the new 3DS a while back when my DS Lite died. The only games I've got are the following:

Animal Crossing: Wild World (Best thing since sliced bred, vintage books and hats)
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Super Monkey Ball
Super Monkey Ball 3D.

I'm hoping to get the Ocarina of Time at some point, since I've heard it's awesome and they're releasing a 3d Animal Crossing, and there's no way I'm missing out on that. xD; And since I payed full price for my DS consol, like, before they reduced it, so I get to download some games for it or something, which'll be fun, since one of them is one of the old Zelda games.

And that's awesome Wyvern! I've always wanted to play on all the old Zelda games, I kinda missed the Gameboy/whatever those games were released on. xD;

I've got a laptop too, but the only computer I really go on at all is Plants Vs.Zombies. xD; And the only online game I go on is this one that might have something to do with the fact I seem to die alot on most games. ;A;

Lol, nice, Mousey. I have Phantom Hourglass too, very intersting game. You should get Ocarina of Time, its a really awesome game! I finished it once and its really fun after you get all the weapons and armor. There's also a few other stuff you can do aside from going to dungeons and other places. That's all I want to say, I dont want to spoil all the awesomess OoT has. Also there's Majora's mask, it is similar to OoT, only on the graphics though, everything else looks really different.

Plants vs. Zombies is a really nice game, too! xD
Wyvern
Wyvern

Rhunes : 85
Location : If you stare long into the Abyss... The Abyss stares back at you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Talcen Tue 23 Aug 2011, 1:47 am

I love love love video games, even though I suck at most of them.

Consoles I own:
PS2
Gameboy (Color/Advanced SP)
X-box
PC
DS Lite

Pokemon is what got me hooked on video games, though lately all I've been playing is Final Fantasy Seven. I love that game so much.
Talcen
Talcen

Rhunes : 182

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum