The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place You Never Wanna go To.... (WARNING FOR BAD LANGUAGE)

Go down

A Place You Never Wanna go To.... (WARNING FOR BAD LANGUAGE) Empty A Place You Never Wanna go To.... (WARNING FOR BAD LANGUAGE)

Post  auntslappy282 Sat 06 Aug 2011, 5:28 pm

Welp, this is me. I'm Auntie... I'm kind of an emo loser. *shrug* Uhm, I guess I'm the resident stalker around these parts. XD Lets put an introductory about myself here! XD

Name: Alyssa. Pronounced how it looks.

Birthday: January 22.

Zodiac signs: Aquarius Tiger. Rawr.

Looks: I have natural blonde hair, but it has black in it, like a faded black because I died it back in October with Temporary dye. OOPS. I have smokey gray eyes, they are weird. XD;; I'm a little chubby. I'm like 5 foot 5 as of now. I have feather hair extensions... Uhm... I'm chubby? XD;; Oh.. I already said that... P: TO LAZY TO HIT BACKSPACE.

Pets: I have like, 11 pets. XD;; I have 5 dogs, 3 cats, 1 hedgehog, and 2 ferrets. (Thats 11 right?))
White husky: Sky
Gray Husky/Coyote: Phantom
Black and white Husky: Khaluha
Black, white and brown Malamute: Seinna.
Tan, white and black Pit bull: Callie
Black puffy cat: Marven
Black with white blotch under neck: Camie
Gray tabby: April
Brown white etc Hedgehog: Percy
Tan and white Ferret: Bones
Gray and white Ferret: Smokey

Personality: I'm a butt face. (Do with this what you will. ;3)

Last edited by auntslappy282 on Fri 23 Mar 2012, 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

A Place You Never Wanna go To.... (WARNING FOR BAD LANGUAGE) Empty Re: A Place You Never Wanna go To.... (WARNING FOR BAD LANGUAGE)

Post  auntslappy282 Sat 13 Aug 2011, 9:17 am

August 12, 2011

Welp. Here have a rant. If you don't wanna hear me complaining, I suggest you keep scrolling.

Hello my few followers. I just have something I need to rant about and I thought my Journal seemed like the best place to do so.

So where do I begin? Well, lets just start with a simple thing. I'm not perfect. I'm FAR from perfect. I have issues with my spelling, always have. I'm overweight. My feet are large. I'm not pretty. I'm a butt face to the people I love and I always feel so bad about it. I'm not enough of a man to apologies to those closest to me. I'm always afraid that the people I love hate me. I'm rock hard on the outside but a soft mush in the inside. I'm an emotional wreck. I worry to much. I need to learn how to relax. I should probably get medication. I have panic attacks.I have back problems. I'm not very fit, and I need to get in a routine.

The list probably goes on longer, but this is what I could throw up at the moment. Look a rant. There you go. I'm a wreck.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

A Place You Never Wanna go To.... (WARNING FOR BAD LANGUAGE) Empty Re: A Place You Never Wanna go To.... (WARNING FOR BAD LANGUAGE)

Post  auntslappy282 Fri 26 Aug 2011, 10:59 am

August 25, 2011

So, like, Since school started, I have been in a really odd mood. I've been depressed or just sad, or happy. I try to be happy around my friends, and for some reason, I'm depressed. I don't understand why at all. My muse is dead for writing roleplay responses, I have about 2 weeks to finish my Eridan cosplay, and I need to style the wig, make the cape, make my fins, get or make a wand, and then MAYBE get shoes, or just get some sexy boots. I need a swim suit and my pants. I am FLIPPING out. ;3; My makeup may not come in on time and just over all, I am just, not enjoying my life. ;3; I WILL FINISH THIS COSPLAY NO MATTER WHAT GOD DAMNIT.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Sun 28 Aug 2011, 5:09 am

August 27, 2011

Oh, so Hurricane Irene is hitting the East Coast today. I'm flipping out, though I'm in the middle of the USA and will never be hit by a Hurricane. I'm more worried for my friends and there family who are there. I will just say this, all who are in it, please be safe and do smart things please. Thanks, and best of luck to you all. <33
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 5:26 pm

November 15th, 2011

HOLY SHIT AM I TIRED. My muse is kinda faltering thanks to NaNoWriMo.

That's it. I'm olly outie.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Thu 17 Nov 2011, 1:46 pm

November 16th, 2011

I updated pretty fast here huh? First time for everything.......

I've been in a depressed mood lately. It's usually after Mousen logs off, probably because I sit here writing and letting my mind wander. Maybe I'm pushing myself to hard with NaNo. Or I'm convinced my Seminar teacher doesn't like me for some reason, since I won the damn challenge today fair and square. I guess I'm just pissed again, and having weird emotional issues again. I guess feeling lonely in the world and all of that fun stuff. I'll get through it some how though..... Like every time...........

Time to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas again...........
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Tue 22 Nov 2011, 6:40 pm

November 22, 2011

I just wanted to get that nasty journal out of my hair and put it in the past, so I decided to talk about my lovely pets today! :3

My pets consist of 5 dogs, 2 ferrets, 3 cats and a gerbil. They honestly help me through so much. X3

My two ferrets are so sweet~<33 I'm honestly convinced they are a gay couple the way they act sometimes. XD The oldest, Bones, he honestly knows exactly how I'm feeling, even if there is a slight amount of sadness somewhere in my mind, he can tell and give me a few licks to help cheer me up. Smokey, the youngest and fattest is just super funny! He's really sweet and will follow you around almost anywhere! I love them so much~ X3 I swear, I really hope these guys can live till I go to college. <33

My dogs. Now I have 3 huskies, a malamute and a lovely pitbull. My huskies.. Hrm, where do I begin with these dorks? I have one who can't howl and is an affectionate butt face, one who follows me around wherever I go and makes me smile licking my face whenever he gets the chance, and one who is part coyote. He's rather timid, but he loves me and follows me around~ And he'll gently bite my fingers~<333

My Malamute is a dork. She has paws that are way to big for her and she flops around like an idiot. xD It's really amusing, honestly~ X3

And my pitbull. This dog is like the sweetest thing from like raw sugar. She will honestly lick you till she's taken off skin. She is so adorable and I wanna pinch her cheeks everyday.

My cats are well... Cats. Two of them love me to death, one is super fat, and the other wants to murder me. Yup. P:

My gerbil is the newest family member~<33 He helped me through the hard time after my hedgie died. He doesn't really like me, but we're getting there. X3 HE WILL LOVE ME YET!!

Anyways, Happy Turkey Day and I hope you all have as much fun off as I will! 8D
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Thu 29 Dec 2011, 1:01 pm

December 26th, 2011

Do you know how goddamned hard it is to have your best friend so far away that you feel hopeless inside? Well guess what, I do. And it's terrible. I'm not saying I want to give up our friendship, for that would break my heart harder then things do already. I mean, I've never met her before in real life, but we are close, and by close I mean really close. My goal is to get out there sometime, but tickets are so damn expensive and I need a passport. It's like a right to go see someone who is close to you, or just visiting. It's annoying, and costs more money that I don't have.

I'm not waiting till I get a damn job, for that's just more hassle added to this large jumble of emotions. I just want to be able to hug her and know that everything I've known about her isn't a lie or a messed up dream placed in my mind by Scientist while I lay in a test tube. The friends I know in real life, well.. They're friends. We have close to NOTHING in common, and the one that I had the most in common with has changed to the popular side. I just don't have anyone to lay my head on the shoulder of and spill my heart out to, and it hurts. It hurts a lot.

I mean my goal is to start up a shop of some sorts and try to earn as much money as I possibly can, but a $600 plane expense there and back, plus food and possibly lodging? It's ridiculous. It doesn't help that my dad would probably laugh at me if I asked, and my mom is poor. I'm just stuck in a rut of emotions and it's a pain in the ass. I just want to meet her, just once and then maybe stay for a week or something and everything would be okay! I could just let it all out, and it would be amazing, but I just can't. I feel like we're meant to be besties, but it's just so hard when she lives across the ocean. I just wanna be able to ride a train, a little car ride, and be able to give her a high five or a hug or something.

Yeah, I'll shut up now.

New Years Resolution? Loose weight and get to England no matter what. >>
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Sat 21 Jan 2012, 4:12 pm

I'm not dead and nor is the Mousen. I've been talking to her for like, the past few weeks everyday, so I would suspect she's not dead unless I'm talking to her ghost or something... Or maybe Sherlock....... >>

Anyways, I just wanted to say a few things! Like, I'm sorry I'm so stupidly slow on replying to rp's! I've been drained for the past few weeks, and speed running through the Professor Layton games. I apologies, and I've been stupid tired lately as well. P: Also, SCHOOL DRAINS ME SO BADLY IT'S TERRIBLE. ;3;

However! Tomorrow, I will be going down to the Tattered Cover on the Light Rail for my Burfday! X3 I've never been and it is one of the largest independent book stores in America!! So I'm like, super excited! Oh and I get all of my presents from my mom, two of which I already know what they are. XD;; I have to wait for Sunday for my daddy's presents~ I'm pretty excited! Anyways, I'm gonna try and stay up as late as possible and see what I can get accomplished before I crash. I might have a cup of tea and see if that will keep me awake a bit longer. XD

But yeaah~ If anyone actually reads this, then wow. I feel really tired right now.. ;3; Poop. I should drink some tea, that isn't caffeinated, since well, Caffeine makes me sleepy for some reason. >> Anywho, Toodles and have a great weekend~ X3
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down