The Burrows of Aeris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And This is Where the Fun Starts.... ((Major M. XD;; Blood and bad words. XD))

3 posters

Go down

And This is Where the Fun Starts.... ((Major M. XD;; Blood and bad words. XD)) Empty And This is Where the Fun Starts.... ((Major M. XD;; Blood and bad words. XD))

Post  auntslappy282 Sat 06 Aug 2011, 2:30 pm

So what would you do if you were magically thrown into a different world where the sole thing to do is kill each other? Okay, well, they don't TECHNICALLY die, they just respon! So? Would you like to find out? My first question is this. Have you ever heard of Team Fortress 2? YOU HAVEN'T?!?! WE MUST FIX THIS! (If you have, you can skip this post.)

"Hello you MAGGOTS! This is Solider here, and I'm here to tell you about the best game ever, Team Fortress 2, because everyone should know about us! (Especially you MAGGOT.) Now if your interested in this here roleplay, then I'm gonna give you some reading material to fill your maggoty brain with, but that'll come later! Okay, I'll start out with the general gist of this game. We have two teams of basically the same people, nine each. You MAGGOTS will be taking over the roles of the lazy RED's because they want a wimpy VACATION! I'll explain the classes in a second, but I need to talk about a few things first. We have two teams, BLU and RED. We are gonna be capturing the Intel in the opposites base. We'll start in 2Fort, and probably stay there for a while. If you have anymore questions on that, let me know! Now onto classes.

"Offensive:
Scout: Runs fast, has a pistol, scattergun and a baseball bat. More
Solider (YOURS TRULY MAGGOTS): Still runs fast, but not as fast as Scout or Pyro. Has a Rocket Launcher, Shotgun and a Shovel. More
Pyro: Runs quicker than Solider, but not as fast as Scout. Has a Flamethrower, a Shotgun, and a ax.More

Defensive:
Denoman: Drunk, doesn't run to fast. Grenade Launcher, Sticky Bombs and a glass bottle. More
Heavy: Heavy Weapons guy. Really slow. Minigun (REALLY LARGE GUN), Shotgun and Fists. More
Engineer: Build stuff. Somewhat fast. Shotgun, Pistol, Wrench, Build Tool and a Demolish tool. More

Support:
Medic: Runs quick, heals people. Medigun, Syringe gun and Bonesaw. More
Sniper: Runs quick, snipes. Sniper rifle (or bow and arrow, depends on what you want your character to have), Submachine gun, Machete. More
Spy: Kills people and can turn invisible. Fairly slow. Revolver, Saper (Destroys Engineer Sentrys ((Turrets MAGGOTS))), Knife, Disguise Kit (Makes you look like the other team) and also he can turn invisible. More

"Obviously, I'm the best class. Anyways, your goal is to grab the enemy intel, and don't worry about dying, you'll just respawn. Read about the map here, and look around that there site to learn more. That's all I'm gonna explain to you MAGGOTS at the moment. If you have any questions post them here or PM this loser who's posting this, and I'll make sure to answer you MAGGOTS!"

((People who have played TF2, I will have your info and the rest in the next post. XD Thanks! Big Grin And don't mind Solider, he's always like that. XD))

Last edited by auntslappy282 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Rhunes : 260
Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

And This is Where the Fun Starts.... ((Major M. XD;; Blood and bad words. XD)) Empty Re: And This is Where the Fun Starts.... ((Major M. XD;; Blood and bad words. XD))

Post  auntslappy282 Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:30 am

"Hello MAGGOTS! It seems you know about TF2! Congratulations! I have to admit, it might be a good idea to just skim the above post, but whatever floats your MAGGOTY boat. We are doing Capture the Flag on 2Fort. Anyways, you still here MAGGOTS? You wanna sign up? GOOD! Fill out the form below, I'll be around if you have any questions, but I'll let the ANT do the fancy stuff."

Thanks Solider. Anyways, You have THREE choices here. Yes THREE. ^^ If you have played TF2, I am gonna have to ask, (beg) you to please, please, at least do one character from TF2. I don't want only me and Wy to do that. XD Okay, so you can either do an original character, (heck feel free to throw some Jackalopes in here, because that would be ridiculous. xD) a character from a series (ie, video game, TV show, etc) or a person from TF2. If you feel comfortable with doing that, I might ask that only people who have played do so, but just let me know. ^^ As I said above, people who have played, please do be someone from TF2. XD You can have an original character too. xD

I only need 18 characters, 9 original or from a series and the other 9 from the game. Thanks guys! Big Grin I'd love to see these spots filled up, because I love EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. ^^ Fill out form(s) Below accordingly and post them here please! Big Grin

OC:
Name of Character: HEHE. XD
Age: Preferably over 15. I'd rather not have 6 year olds killing people and dying. XD;; But your choice. XD;
Personality: Tell me what they act like, skii.
Appearance: Tell me what they look like or an image! Big Grin
Who they are Taking over: Class wise. ^^
What equipment they are going to use: CAN BE DIFFERENT FROM THE ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT. I WILL BE STRICT ON THIS. If you want the original, just say Original. ^^
Anything else?: Tell me anything else skii. ^^

Series:
Name of Character: HEHE. XD
Age: Preferably over 15. I'd rather not have 6 year olds killing people and dying. XD;; But your choice. XD;
What series?: Where they come from. ^^
Personality: Tell me what they act like, skii.
Appearance: Tell me what they look like or an image! Big Grin
Who they are Taking over: Class wise. ^^
What equipment they are going to use: CAN BE DIFFERENT FROM THE ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT. I WILL BE STRICT ON THIS. If you want the original, just say Original. ^^
Anything else?: Tell me anything else skii. ^^

Game:
Class:
Weapons: Nothing to overpowered please!
Short little paragraph thing to show personality and suff. XD Just wanna make sure you are capable, etc. XD -shot-

So yeah. I think were open for business! If you need help with which class they should have, just let me know. ^^ I'm fairly good at that stuff. XD

"Thats right MAGGOTS! GET IN BEFORE WERE ALL TAKEN UP!"

Questions? PM me. ^^
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Location : "That of course is the advantage of being a pessimist; a pessimist gets nothing but pleasent surprises, an optimist nothing but unpleasent."

Back to top Go down

And This is Where the Fun Starts.... ((Major M. XD;; Blood and bad words. XD)) Empty Re: And This is Where the Fun Starts.... ((Major M. XD;; Blood and bad words. XD))

Post  auntslappy282 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 4:17 am

Okay, I'm just gonna put this out there. BLU Spy and Scout are MINE! XD (I'll probably end up taking Solider too, but if someone wants to take one of these, bring it up with me, foo. XD)

And also, feel free to have as many characters as you want, but if this get popular, (Which I kinda doubt) I might ask you to take one or two back, depending on the slot. XD;;

Also, Also, if two people want the Class, I'll probably go with the person who first got to it, so please don't try to do like, the same person with a class that is already taken up. xD But I will be the final say, so yup. XD (I'll also see who is the most fit for said class etc. But I'm a fairly kind person, so don't be scared. xD Feel free to be scared of Solider though. ^^)
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Thepowerofpie Thu 11 Aug 2011, 6:57 am

Series:
Name of Character: Kurz Weber: Alias- Uruz 6
What series?: Full metal Panic
Personality: Kurz basically has two modes he operates in. Most of the time he's a massive pervert, and is usually hitting on anything that moves and isn't obviously male. When stuff gets serious then he basically turns into a genius sniper (on par with Golgo of Golgo 13)
Appearance: And This is Where the Fun Starts.... ((Major M. XD;; Blood and bad words. XD)) Kurz_Weber
Who they are Taking over: Sniper, don't care which color.
What equipment they are going to use: Walther WA 2000, FN P90 and a K-BAR. Only changes from standard layout are the specifics on weapons and a shorter melee weapon. (Never understood why snipers had machetes.)
Anything else?: Not really, I'll provide more info upon request.

Series:
Name of Character: Roy Mustang Alias: The Flame Alchemist
What series?: Full Metal Alchemist
Personality: Roy is a quick witted soldier that knows when to cut to the chase. His intelligence is rather high for someone who works on the front lines, and he's incredibly loyal. Roy lives his life with the mentality that he needs to rise to the top so that he can prevent his fellow soldiers from being forced into more senseless massacres. Roy will do anything to support his team.
Appearance: And This is Where the Fun Starts.... ((Major M. XD;; Blood and bad words. XD)) Roy_Mustang_using_flame_alchamy
Who they are Taking over: Pyro, don't care which team.
What equipment they are going to use: Gloves/Alchemy in place of the flamethrower as Roy generates his own fire just fine. Would prefer using a generic handgun over the shotgun, and hand to hand over the ax, but I'll keep those stock if you prefer.
Anything else?: Mustang is known to be condescending towards women at times, but it's always in jest. For reference, see
"When I become Fuhrer—
All female personnel in the military will wear—
TINY MINI-SKIRTS!!”

Game:
Class: Engineer (Again, don't care what team)
Weapons: Original, I'll go get specifics if you want.
Engineer is a bit of a mad scientist, but instead of a normal mad scientist degree, he found himself in the engineering department at college. He regrets his decision daily, as his engineering knowledge is insufficient for world domination. Nowadays he spends most of his time fighting (other team's color here) and tinkering his sentry turrets and dispensers for maximum efficiency. While he can't achieve world domination at this time, he is willing to settle for capturing lots of flags.

Thepowerofpie
Thepowerofpie

Rhunes : 145

https://plus.google.com/117282748101194068461/posts

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyvern Thu 11 Aug 2011, 7:21 am

Name of Character: Arthur Kirkland
Personality: Arthur is a really strange Jackalope, claiming to be a human before but everyone finds it wrong. He can be easily angered but he tries to act like a gentleman, unlike his brothers. He often becomes insane and mad at others, and strangly enough he believes in beings like ghosts and fairies.
Appearance: This.
Who they are Taking over: Spy?
What equipment they are going to use: Original, but can he use his Magic for other things?
Anything else?: I could use the Human form of this guy if you want.

Class: Heavy
Weapons: Original, dont forget Sandvich!
Heavy is, despite his toughness, a calm and gentle kind of person who talks unlike others like him would. He isnt really stupid like others say, he hates Spies but gets along with Medic, and has a gun who he named "Sasha", which is a really large gun even if he calls them "Miniguns".

Mind if I use Heavy? =D
Wyvern
Wyvern

Rhunes : 85
Location : If you stare long into the Abyss... The Abyss stares back at you.

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 7:41 am

-flails- PEOPLE ARE JOINING! :DDD -is shoved away by Solider-

"Welcome MAGGOTS! I'm glad you decided to stop by. Anyway, you... Extra people are all on the RED team, and the other normal people are on the BLU. Anyways, Privates, I'll discuss what I'm gonna need from you underneath. Or what I am saying specifically to you MAGGOTS.

Pie:
THAT SHOULD WORK JUST FINE MAGGOT.
Sniper/Kurz Weapons- Walther WA 2000/Sniper Rifle, FN P90/Submachine Gun, and the KA-BAR/Machete.
Pyro/Roy Weapons- Glovey Alchemy/Flame Thrower, Pistol(?)/Shotgun, Hand to Hand/Axe.
WELCOME ENGINEER! Your on the BLU team with me! Welcome Private!

Wy:
Spy (I wanna make sure this'll work)/Arthur Kirkland Weapons- Original, and no magic. We need to keep this as close to Normal as possible okay, MAGGOT?
HEAVY Welcome to the BLU team Private.
Can you give me more information on Arthur please? And the Rabbit form is fine, but it's really up to you, private.

"So let me know if I need to change something, and what not. ENJOY YOUR FIGHTING MAGGOTS."

Okay, So ya heard him. Also, I think I'll go ahead and be the Solider because I'm having WAAY to much fun writing him for these little things. XD Any Objections?
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Thepowerofpie Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:48 am

No objections here, everything seems good to me.
Thepowerofpie
Thepowerofpie

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Fri 12 Aug 2011, 4:53 am

Bluh, uhm, let me wait and see if more people will be joining, I'll give it till like a week from today, and then we can begin. I just don't wanna leave you guys hanging forever. xD
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Thepowerofpie Fri 12 Aug 2011, 12:43 pm

I personally don't mind waiting around for this one if that's what it takes. I've got several RPs that are on indefinite hiatus due to a pile and a half of reasons, and adding one more to that list wouldn't bother me really.

TL;DR: I'll wait forever.
Thepowerofpie
Thepowerofpie

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Fri 12 Aug 2011, 3:16 pm

Oh pie. XD;;

Okay, I'll give it what it takes, but if you get angry just drop me a line. xD
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Thepowerofpie Sat 13 Aug 2011, 5:24 am

Will do, but honestly stuff is starting to get clusterf**ky around here. Next week is faculty/RA orientation, and its freshman institute week after that. This means I actually have work to do for a change, so I'll live.
Thepowerofpie
Thepowerofpie

Back to top Go down

Post  auntslappy282 Sat 13 Aug 2011, 5:31 am

Very understandable. XD It's gonna be getting that way over here very soon. Since, school's starting back up.
auntslappy282
auntslappy282
S33R OF M1ND! H3H3!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down